I love Angel cards anyone else?

Angel Star

I have a deck of angel oracle cards and they are so great. Well I love working with angels their energy just mixes in with everything. I used these cards to confirm a Tarot reading I did for a client of mine and they were so dead on it was kind of spooky but enlightening. Anyone like angel cards let me know. thanks :)

Kellinator

Which deck do you have, Deb? I use the Healing with the Angels and Healing with the Fairies decks from Doreen Virtue and they are scary accurate. They're especially nice when you're feeling down because all the cards are positive (which, of course, means it's important to pay attention to reversals).

Doreen Virtue has just done a new deck, Messages from the Angels. I can't wait to see (and buy) it!

Angel Star

I have the Angel Oracle by Ambika Wauters. I also own Doreen Virtues Healing with the Angels and Healing with the Fairies I don't use reversals because the meaning of the card they give in both decks pretty much spells it out if your blocking the energies or not. The Angle oracle does not use reversals in that deck. It has cards for different types of angels. Like one card will be Michael another Metatron and then it gives different kinds of Guardian angels and so forth. Each card is a specific angel and the book that comes with it describes each angels function in and how the angel is working in your life. Very different from Doreen's Healing with the Angels deck. I can't wait to see Messages from your Angel cards either. I have seen the book it looks pretty good.