i need a spread...

harleyquinn

hi everyone i was hoping u may be able to help me. a friend of mine just resently got involved with a not so availble man(married) and she was wondering if he truelly cared about her or if he's just giving her the run around and using her as a toy. i dont know if there is a spread like this in the spread index if there is pleaz let me know. shes bein bugging me to do a reading for her about this and i wud love to shed a lil insite on the subject before she confronts him thanxs
*~~HARLEYQUINN~~*

Lucinda

harleyquinn said:
hi everyone i was hoping u may be able to help me. a friend of mine just resently got involved with a not so availble man(married) and she was wondering if he truelly cared about her or if he's just giving her the run around and using her as a toy. i dont know if there is a spread like this in the spread index if there is pleaz let me know. shes bein bugging me to do a reading for her about this and i wud love to shed a lil insite on the subject before she confronts him thanxs
*~~HARLEYQUINN~~*

Sorry, but common sense would indicate that getting involved with someone who's married is a bad idea in any case....

harleyquinn

yea...

trust me i tried telling her that but shes stubern

Stormwitch

I use a simple little spread called a half moon, no idea where it came from, I just did it one day.

The card at the bottom is the one out first - and represents the person asking the question. It signifies where they are right at this time.

The 3 cards on the left hand side represent the situation in a past tense, how and why it is where it is.

The 3 cards on the right hand side are the truth of the matter, and where it is heading.

The top card is the outcome.

You can also overlay with the spread. I took a picture of it here. Sorry if its not good but I just wanted you to get the gist of it.

halfmoonspread.jpg