I Tarocchi di Marsiglia by Luisa Beni

Freddie

Hi All,

Anyone here own this deck or have any information on it? I must admit that I am a fan of this particular TDM pattern.

Thanks,

Freddie

Attachments

• 41zNn4ToQ3L__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    41zNn4ToQ3L__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 285

Le Fanu

Isn't that the same as the Tarot Classic/AG Muller Tarot de Marseilles/ Schaffhaus deck?

(I don't have it by the way... Just the other two)

Rasa

I have this.. it also comes in a Spanish edition called 'La Magia del Tarot' and that's the one I've got.

My understanding is it's the same as the Il Meneghello deck 'Classico Tarocco di Marsiglia', but unlaminated. The cardstock is a little thin, but has a nice satiny feel.

I like the really bold saturated colours, the marbled yellowish background, and the weird quirks in the imagery. The people's outfits have little bits of decoration that are lovely, the Hanged Man is in profile, and the Hermit has a cute hood.

The minors are not quite all standard Marseilles.. for example the two of cups has one above the other. I like the simplicity of the pips imagery, and the thickness of the black outlines with the saturated colours reminds me of stained glass. :)

KariRoad

B E A yootiffulll ~ thanks!

No collection of symbols is comparable to it (Tarot), revealing as it does, wisdom of a completely unarbitrary kind, for each of us discerns it freely, without being prey to any other suggestion but that of silent pictures.

Oswald Wirth