I tried to contact my guardian angel>

paul b

Ive been doing tarot cards for over a year now and have allways wanted to know who my guardian angel is,a couple of days ago i asked the question in my head "what is my guardian angels name"? and a name pop't into my head brian but because i wasn't shore that my mind was thinking of randon names i decided to ask the tarot cards the first quetion i asked was who was my spirit guide?the hierophant card came out then i asked do i have any more guids and the ten of swords came out?i dont understand what the ten of swords is trying to say and how am i going to find out what my spirit guids real name is do i have to go to the extreme and use a ouija board?

miss_apples

a psychic once told me that the name of a guardian angel or spirit guide doesnt matter, a lot of times they will adapt to any name you would like to call them by. A lot of children name their spirit guide friends themselves. So I would go with the "Brian" that you first thought of in your mind. To me the ten of swords represents an integration of perfect spiritual and intellectual understanding, so I would say they are telling you that no matter how many of them there are, they all work together with you, therefore they are one....if that makes any sense.

Other than that, you may be interested the spread I created for communicating with spirits in this thread here....
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23957

arachnophobia

paul b said:
Ive been doing tarot cards for over a year now and have allways wanted to know who my guardian angel is,a couple of days ago i asked the question in my head "what is my guardian angels name"? and a name pop't into my head brian but because i wasn't shore that my mind was thinking of randon names i decided to ask the tarot cards the first quetion i asked was who was my spirit guide?the hierophant card came out then i asked do i have any more guids and the ten of swords came out?i dont understand what the ten of swords is trying to say and how am i going to find out what my spirit guids real name is do i have to go to the extreme and use a ouija board?

I don't know what deck you used, but the Hierophant (i.e. "Master of the Head" in the Voodoo Tarot) would seem a very good confirmation, (1) that you have one, and (2) that he might possibly answer to the name of Brian. I had no idea of the name of my spirit-guide until using this deck (and then it turned out as Papa Legba, Voodoo loa or spirit of the Tarot itself!). Maybe he 10 of Swords indicates that you really don't need any more than one, as one equates to the number of "Ti Bon Ange" ("little good angel", i.e. the Temperance angel) allotted each person.

If I may make a humble suggestion: take your Hierophant card, and put it under your pillow to "sleep on it", going to sleep incubating the question "What should I call my spirit-guide?" and carefully note any dreams upon awaking, and write them down! (Please post them here, as well?) See my own full moon "Master of the Head" dream on the website below ;-))

paul b

It seems that this subject is coming together like a jigsaw piece take alook at this other thread ive posted.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=50794

arachnophobia said:
You can also find a good guardian angel and spirit guide spread by following this link, Paul! Enjoy (I would not recommend the Ouija board just yet) ;-))

contradiction

miss_apples said:
a psychic once told me that the name of a guardian angel or spirit guide doesnt matter, a lot of times they will adapt to any name you would like to call them by.

It has always been my opinion, that if such do exist, (I am not debating the possibility, for or against, I am completely unsure of my feelings in this area), then their "real", name would be one of angelic nature, and the human tongue would not be able to speak the language of angels, therefore whatever name you feel comfortable with, (or the first one that pops in your head), is probably the one they are telling you to call them by.

full deck

A physics experiment

I would consider the lesson offered by the notion that in observing either the position or velocity of an electron, the scientist changes the acutal state of the object being observed. Much of what one perceives depends upon their faculties (how they think). That is why children are sometimes possesed of some of the most startling, if not delightful insights since they are less programed to their conditions.

I suppose if I had been studying French, as in College, the name Gabrielle or Jaques might have popped up as well but my questions would have been closer to "What do I need to know", which would turn my telescope back onto my thought processes, like a microscope. Mind you, I would take everything that comes from such an effort with a pinch of salt and would not put great faith in my own understanding of it.