Illuminated Tarot contact

Aeric

I emailed Carol Herzer and Dirk Gillabel almost two weeks ago about purchasing some of their Illuminated tarot decks. I haven't received any response.

http://www.soul-guidance.com/tarotdecks/index.htm

Do past customers know if this is typical behaviour? Are they on vacation or otherwise unavailable?

RiverRunsDeep

That's strange! I have ordered decks from Carol three separate times and have always received a prompt response. I actually requested a deck yesterday and received an email from Carol this morning. The only time I didn't hear from her, I requested a specialty deck that several others had asked for as well, and it had been sold to someone else.

There are two different emails listed on their website: sun19 and suncreations. I always use the sun19 email. If I were you, I'd send a follow-up message. I hope you hear from them soon. Their decks are quite unique!

Starri Knytes

I carried on quite a lengthy convo with her a year ago. She's really a lovely woman. You might want to double check the address that you sent to. Perhaps a typo is the issue.
Good luck!

MoonGypsy

Aeric,

i have had a close email relationship with Carol for many years, and she
is always prompt and lovely. [i have purchased from her several times over the past 7 or 8 years]--So your experience is very much the exception. There must be a very good reason for it.
Your email might have somehow gone into a Cyber
Black Hole...

i would definitely email her again, and explain what happened. Carol would definitely
want to know about it. Good Luck. i am sure it will all work out. :love:
i have nothing but wonderful experiences to report; and she is one of my favorite people.
Carol is very talented, generous and reliable.

Definitely use the "Sun19" addy.

Aeric

Thanks all. I have only used the sun19 addy both times, that's what it instructs. I was hoping to get some decks before Solstice.

AJ

they have been coming up fairly often in the Trading Forum Aeric.

If you don't mind used you might put a Wanted post there?

Aeric

It's ok I got through to Carol a second time. I have no idea why the first didn't make it.

Thanks.

MoonGypsy

It's ok I got through to Carol a second time. I have no idea why the first didn't make it.

Thanks.

Glad to hear it..:) Technology is great---when it works! :p :D