I'm looking for a book which is mainly about how to interpret love reading

lovejay10

I've got a book of one by Phyllis Vega and it was very good. However, i wonder whether there're any others books which are similiar to the one that i have of Phyllis Vega. Thank you.

corrielle

I have the Phyllis Vega book as well, and I've found it very useful. Another book I've got that is along the same lines is Taking the Tarot to Heart by Mark McElroy. It's got relationship spreads, meanings for the cards that are specifically geared for romantic readings, and some really good exercises and questions for developing skill in these types of readings. (I've read them, but not done them... bad me.)

Another book I've seen is Tall Dark Stranger - Tarot for Love and Romance by Corrine Kenner. I've only flipped through this at my local library, so I don't know much about it, but I have one of the author's other books and found that one to be very useful, so this might be worth a look.

rwcarter

You can find a number of already indexed books on relationships in Post 33 of the Tarot Books & Media Index sticky Note at the top of the forum. There's even a book by Phyllis Vega listed there.

Rodney

lovejay10

thank you everyone.

rwcarter : i will search on the page forsome interesting books, thank you for your advice.