IMPORTANT NOTICE for The Goddess Tarot students!

Druidess_Fianna

It has come to my attention that we, in particular, I, cannot be posting any materials from the author's books on The Goddess Tarot without permission from the publisher. For this reason, and because so many of the cards have already been gone over, we will only be filling in the empty sections of this thread study. If you want to study a particular card in more detail that already has a thread link in the index, please send me a PM and I will let Karen48 know as well (it is she and I who are reviving this deck study). I will continue to post information on the different goddesses but it will not be information quoted out of Waldherr's books. I highly recommend, in following this deck study, that you buy a copy of the KIT VERSION of The Goddess Tarot. This can be found on Amazon.com. In order to support Aeclectic Tarot, please send the moderators a message if you buy this requesting that they offer it in the site store, that is, if it's not already there (check there first please). In order to identify the kit version, look for a deck that includes a book that is 207 pages long in the product description. There is also a book titled The Goddess Tarot Workbook by Kris Waldherr. This book is out of print and very expensive to buy new, however getting a used copy is fairly cheap. If you get the kit version mentioned above, however, you shouldn't need this expensive discontinued book as the 207 page accompanying manual in the kit version contains essentially all of the same information excluding the blank lines to journal about the cards. I hope this makes sense. Please PM me if this is confusing to you or you have any questions.

Lovingly,

--Fianna