Is there a site that shows the upright position of every pip for TdM Hadar?

SugarCoated

I know I shouldn't have messed with my Hadar when I opened it. Anyway what's done is done, and now I have trouble figuring out the upright position for the pips (except for the cup suit). Found some threads on Aeclectic but still confused. Any help is appreciated.

SugarCoated

I clicked on the link and it said "you do not have permission to access this page".

Sulis

I just realised, it's in the Reading Exchange.

To access the Reading Exchange you need to be either a forum subscriber - click the upgrade button and follow the links, or you need 1 weeks membership and 25 posts.

I'd get posting if I were you - welcoming a few new members in the New Members forum is a good way to get there :)

shaveling

There's also this thread, which I think you should be able to access. It cleared things up for me.

jmd

The Conver plates do not show what Hadar considers upright, so they are not a guide if one wants to work in the manner intended by Hadar for that deck.

They are, of course, an adequate guide that perhaps shows the manner intended for uprightness by the woodcarver of those plates, and that irrespective as to whether they were similarly intended by the users of the Conver in the 18th or 19th centuries.

Fulgour

jmd said:
The Conver plates do not show what Hadar considers upright, so they are not a guide if one wants to work in the manner intended by Hadar for that deck. They are, of course, an adequate guide that perhaps shows the manner intended for uprightness by the woodcarver of those plates, and that irrespective as to whether they were similarly intended by the users of the Conver in the 18th or 19th centuries.
Say it out loud: Evidence shows that the Sword tips pointed DOWN,
and not up into the air... the pear wood plates prove that everyone
has been looking at the 3 - 5 - 7 - 9 d'Epees upside-down for years!

And even more startling~ the flowers on 4 & 6 hang downwards too!