Is this a Good Pairing

Swordpage/Cupknight

I have this old friend; her life is guided by the hanged man. Her philosophy and approach to things is largely contained within the context of the hanged man and its principles. My life, however, is largely guided by the lovers (even though I'm a man). To those more knowledgeable about the tarot, and to those with an understanding of these symbols I ask: is this a good pairing? What happens when these two forces come together? In essence, this is a "are we a good match" question, but I want it to be based within the context of these two cards. Thanks for the help, friends.

Grizabella

I think if these two people were to come together, they might tend to try to "out-nice" each other. It might be kind of a cloyingly sweet match. The Lovers would possibly mean someone trying to be uber-lover and the Hanged Man would possibly be someone who is forever so self-sacrificing that they're almost a non-person.

If I'm being extreme, I hope you can give me a break. I'm in the midst of a large move and I'm tired. :p

Swordpage/Cupknight

I think if these two people were to come together, they might tend to try to "out-nice" each other. It might be kind of a cloyingly sweet match. The Lovers would possibly mean someone trying to be uber-lover and the Hanged Man would possibly be someone who is forever so self-sacrificing that they're almost a non-person.

If I'm being extreme, I hope you can give me a break. I'm in the midst of a large move and I'm tired. :p

Not at all, I wanted professional and honest feedback. It's not exactly the answer that I was hoping for...

Relationships, union, and the choice of those things has always been a destinal focus for me. Self sacrifice (in name of truth and enlightenment, not necessarily self sacrifice in order to please others) has been a constant theme for her and her life. I was simply wondering if there was anything fruitful in that coming together or if it would be harmful.