Is This ME?!?!

BRaptor

I did a reading for myself and pulled the 9 of Swords, 10 of Swords and 10 of Wands from the Egyptian Thoth. These were the cards in the spread that described me. They seem to be very, very dark cards. Am I that bad, or am I missing some interpretation? I would much appreciate your thoughts on this, I'm quite worried. This was using Crowley's deck and Book.

firemaiden

Hi BRaptor, welcome to the forum :)

Well, my first question would be, well... are you that bad? (LOL)

Then I would ask, bad as what? how are you interpreting these cards? There are tons and tons of possible interpretations for every card, of course.

My next question would be: What sort of postions are these cards in? Were they just supposed to represent who you are?
or are they meant to reflect how you are feeling, what your obstacles are, and what you need to overcome in order to grow, or something like that.

Finally, I'll ask you, indeed, how are you feeling lately? Are you feeling oppressed? hemmed in? stuck? snowed under with work? Any recent heartbreaks?

(this thread might get moved to Your Readings, so don't be alarmed)

Moongold

Greetimgs BRaptor and welcome to Aeclectic,

I second everything that firemaiden said. We need to know the spread and the positions of the cards before helping you with intepretation. Knowing the names and positions of the other cards in the spread would also be helpful.

Why not have a look at Your Readings forum and post your spread and other relevant information there? Have a look at the guidelines at the top of the thread as well.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts