Jan 09 - Intuitive Oracle Exchange -Alta & franniee

huredriel

Just getting your thread up and running, any problems please let me know.

x Huredriel

Readings and feedback need to completed by Friday 30th January 2009. [size=3 said:
Spread for this round:[/size]

The Three Caskets Spread
(I'm afraid I don't know who created this)

1. What I desire

2. What I deserve

3. What I will get

Let's see how deep we can get, ..... how much information each card can give you ......... look at positioning, feelings, colours, what objects are in there ......... what does it say to you? And perhaps try and incorporate some of the intuitive stuff you learnt last time around with coming back to the card on different days to see what else flows through :)

It would also be great if people could come back to the thread for further discussion in order to help those who have less experience with their cards as this is supposed to be a learning group :)

franniee

Thanks Again Huredriel! :heart:

Hi Alta - great to be paired with you again. :)

Alta

Hi franniee,

Sorry, been a bit slow, lots going on for me this month.

But, here now!!

xxxx Alta

Alta

Hi franniee,

I plan to make a copy of this reading! I lost my FSC reading for Sezo and have to re-do it. :(

For my oracle I am using: Nature's Pharmacy Deck. This is not designed as an oracle deck but rather gives various herbs and their medicinal uses. I have used it as an oracle before.

Alta

The Three Caskets Spread

1. What I desire: Passionflower

According to the card, the flower is so named because early missionaries (apparently oracle lovers) saw symbols of the Passion of Christ in its complex structure. It has a delicately lovely colouration with a range of hues.

Medicinally the plant is used to ease pain and treat insomnia. The fruit is delicious and used in jellies.

Reading: what you desire is relief from old pains and wounds and to be generally more at peace. There is a spiritual aspect here because you feel that coming to terms with the griefs that we all accumulate in life will smooth your path to a more spiritual understanding of your life and those of others.

I think that there be an aspect of coming to terms with sacrifices for the sake of others that you have made in your life and which you now are wondering were worth the cost to your peace of mind. There are pesky thoughts which you wish to be rid of, and this is what you desire right now.

2. What I deserve: Angelica

The flower is named after the Archangel Gabriel because it blooms on his feast day and its power was revealed by that angel during a terrible time of plague.
It was considered a remedy against witchcraft (and here I am thinking terms of evil-thinking directed against you) and the spread of infections. In general, a protective plant and heightens the immune system.

It even looks powerful to me with protective leaves curling around its stem and strong seed pods and flowers. It is also used to flavour jellies and has a pleasant aroma.

Reading: You deserve to be recognized for the person that you truly are, even when you shelter your many fine properties against possible hurt. You are helpful to others and have a pleasant manner especially to those weaker and needing you. This deserves to be more widely understood and appeciated.

Your general humour sweetens almost any situation and the Archangel Gabriel makes his presence known to you.

Interesting: the plant for 'what you desire' in general looks more delicate and prettier than the plant for 'what you deserve'. Could it be that you would almost rather be seen as one needing shelter rather than giving it? However, no matter, there is a strong overlap between the properties of the two.

You have a will to be both helpful and 'sweet-tasting' and it seems that you already have those properties but may not be recognized as having them/

3. What I will get: Elder

This plant can also be used to make jellies (a common theme, do you make your own?), and is used against lung infections and against fevers. Can also be used to make Elderberry Wine, alcoholic enough but considered rather a ladies drink.
It is considered a plant of faeries and elves and you had to ask their permission before picking.

Reading: The image seems something between the first two for sturdiness versus delicacy. Certainly implies that you will always be recieved as a bit of a 'mixed message' for those with whom you interact. Not all sweetness and light, despite all those references to jellies, you will follow your own path, and if occasionally you have to be a bit 'poisonous' to get certain people or influences out of your life, well so be it.

You walk between worlds, sometimes feet resolutely on the ground and other times very aware of other planes even when you try and deny your own experiences. I also get, via the card progression, a very 'older and wiser' feel to the outcome.

Alta

Attachments

• franniee-01.jpg
    franniee-01.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 53

franniee

Thank you Alta!! That was fast!

Alta said:
The Three Caskets Spread

1. What I desire: Passionflower

According to the card, the flower is so named because early missionaries (apparently oracle lovers) saw symbols of the Passion of Christ in its complex structure. It has a delicately lovely colouration with a range of hues.

Medicinally the plant is used to ease pain and treat insomnia. The fruit is delicious and used in jellies.

Reading: what you desire is relief from old pains and wounds and to be generally more at peace. There is a spiritual aspect here because you feel that coming to terms with the griefs that we all accumulate in life will smooth your path to a more spiritual understanding of your life and those of others.

I think that there be an aspect of coming to terms with sacrifices for the sake of others that you have made in your life and which you now are wondering were worth the cost to your peace of mind. There are pesky thoughts which you wish to be rid of, and this is what you desire right now.

yes this is all true. This is the last remnant of this. This past year 2008 was a year of transformation for me. It was a death and rebirth. I do have some regrets. I do feel time wasted. I wonder if..... but I shouldn't because it is unproductive and not where I am. I am where I am supposed to be. I believe that. I am still not moving as fast as I should. I don't like this about me but there is a lot of fear which is downright silly! I think also the sacrifices I made when I got married and had a child. Not that I would ever change that for the world but they need to be considered as well.

Alta said:
2. What I deserve: Angelica

The flower is named after the Archangel Gabriel because it blooms on his feast day and its power was revealed by that angel during a terrible time of plague.
It was considered a remedy against witchcraft (and here I am thinking terms of evil-thinking directed against you) and the spread of infections. In general, a protective plant and heightens the immune system.

It even looks powerful to me with protective leaves curling around its stem and strong seed pods and flowers. It is also used to flavour jellies and has a pleasant aroma.

Reading: You deserve to be recognized for the person that you truly are, even when you shelter your many fine properties against possible hurt. You are helpful to others and have a pleasant manner especially to those weaker and needing you. This deserves to be more widely understood and appeciated.

Your general humour sweetens almost any situation and the Archangel Gabriel makes his presence known to you.

Interesting: the plant for 'what you desire' in general looks more delicate and prettier than the plant for 'what you deserve'. Could it be that you would almost rather be seen as one needing shelter rather than giving it? However, no matter, there is a strong overlap between the properties of the two.

You have a will to be both helpful and 'sweet-tasting' and it seems that you already have those properties but may not be recognized as having them/

No I usually like to be the one who gives shelter.... the one who helps - accepting help to me is tough! I am kind and sweet - this is true but I don't suffer fools gladly. It is me. People miss the sweetness often in me..... they see the edge.... they see my impatience. It is what it is.... I can be abrupt. I don't mean to be and I am aware of it so when I am on I can control it but if I don't feel well or am not paying attention I can be abrupt. :(

Alta said:
3. What I will get: Elder

This plant can also be used to make jellies (a common theme, do you make your own?), and is used against lung infections and against fevers. Can also be used to make Elderberry Wine, alcoholic enough but considered rather a ladies drink.
It is considered a plant of faeries and elves and you had to ask their permission before picking.

Reading: The image seems something between the first two for sturdiness versus delicacy. Certainly implies that you will always be recieved as a bit of a 'mixed message' for those with whom you interact. Not all sweetness and light, despite all those references to jellies, you will follow your own path, and if occasionally you have to be a bit 'poisonous' to get certain people or influences out of your life, well so be it.

You walk between worlds, sometimes feet resolutely on the ground and other times very aware of other planes even when you try and deny your own experiences. I also get, via the card progression, a very 'older and wiser' feel to the outcome.

Alta

yes this is all true. I am a mixed message - never exactly sure why but this is very true - that I know. :D I will follow my path hopefully this year quicker than I moved last. I have a better idea of where I am going and I am trusting my guides more. I can be poisonous this is very true..... it seems to be necessary at times. I would rather not be! I hate it when I get testy but I have so much libra in me you can bet it has been delivered because it was due.

i wonder what you mean by this
You walk between worlds, sometimes feet resolutely on the ground and other times very aware of other planes even when you try and deny your own experiences.

BTW I don't make jellies... don't even like them :laugh:

Thank you for a lovely and provocative reading... :)

franniee

The Three Caskets Spread for Alta

with the Sibilla oracle cards - OK I did shuffle them! I promise. Not sure why they came in reverse order. :)

1. What I desire - card 40/10 of clubs - Success
From the looks of this card you desire something that you are proud of and something that you are recognized for. You would like to be presented with an honor. There is nothing wrong with this.....I share this desire as well. But what is it that you want to be successful at? The man in the card has me thinking it may be with him. :heart:

2. What I deserve #39 4 of diamonds/ important revelation
Are you writing something Alta? Is there a project that involves writing that you are working on? OR is it a journal of your thoughts and feelings and development? Because this seems to be what the 2 cards are indicating.... although I am not sure. Someone will say something that will spark your creative juices. You will get working. A lightbulb will spark....be ready to progress quickly! You deserve this revelation. You have been working hard - you have been methodical and plodding and this will leap you forward. There is something that you want.....

3. What I will get #38 5 of diamonds/ reconciliation
I can't help but thing you will make an alliance. Someone possibly from your past. Someone you may have enjoyed a spiritual connection with and may have fought long and hard with. An equal for all intents and purposes. A worthy opponent. Someone bright and interesting. Embrace this second chance. You will be in a better place this time around. You understand you much better and what you want and what you don't. :heart:

I hope this resonates....not sure about these cards. It is the first time I am using them.

Blessings to you Alta - and thanks for letting me read for you. :)

Attachments

• img148.jpg
    img148.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 55

Alta

Thanks for the reading. Odd looking cards, have a sort of Lenormand look to them. Now I think about it, I may have this deck buried away somewhere.
franniee said:
with the Sibilla oracle cards - OK I did shuffle them! I promise. Not sure why they came in reverse order. :)
You mean the 38-39-40? Well, I suppose, I mean even lottery numbers could be sequential, it is part of the random suite of possibilities. :)
franniee said:
1. What I desire - card 40/10 of clubs - Success
From the looks of this card you desire something that you are proud of and something that you are recognized for. You would like to be presented with an honor. There is nothing wrong with this.....I share this desire as well. But what is it that you want to be successful at? The man in the card has me thinking it may be with him. :heart:
hum, I have been trying to sort out what is getting to me, and you may have hit the nail on the head. I desire to be successful, and I was, but am not now and can't seem to come to terms with it. Kind of an Aries with Leo rising who always likes to be out front. I don't think it is strictly about love, I think it is about life.
franniee said:
2. What I deserve #39 4 of diamonds/ important revelation
Are you writing something Alta? Is there a project that involves writing that you are working on? OR is it a journal of your thoughts and feelings and development? Because this seems to be what the 2 cards are indicating.... although I am not sure. Someone will say something that will spark your creative juices. You will get working. A lightbulb will spark....be ready to progress quickly! You deserve this revelation. You have been working hard - you have been methodical and plodding and this will leap you forward. There is something that you want.....
That is very hopeful, but I guess many can attest that deserving isn't necessarily getting. Well, it would be good, hate to be lost in the woods forever.
franniee said:
3. What I will get #38 5 of diamonds/ reconciliation
I can't help but thing you will make an alliance. Someone possibly from your past. Someone you may have enjoyed a spiritual connection with and may have fought long and hard with. An equal for all intents and purposes. A worthy opponent. Someone bright and interesting. Embrace this second chance. You will be in a better place this time around. You understand you much better and what you want and what you don't. :heart:
Or it could be that I will be reconciled to the idea that my time is over and just settle down and accept things as they are.

But, I like your idea better! I'll keep track of the reading and if it pans out, I'll re-post.
franniee said:
I hope this resonates....not sure about these cards. It is the first time I am using them.

Blessings to you Alta - and thanks for letting me read for you. :)
I think you and the cards were pretty darn accurate! Thanks franniee

franniee

no! Not your idea .... I like mine better too! :) I would love to see you happy on all levels - you are a wonderful woman. :heart: