Journey's Start- Shadow of the Colossus Inspired Spread (9)

nami

A spread for focusing on long term goals or a journey. This one is themed around one of the early scenes of the video game Shadow of the Colossus. I had this idea stuck in my head, so I went ahead and planned out a spread around this scene. This is right before Wander sets out to destroy the Colossi. Wander stands in the temple, Mono's body laying before him and Agro nearby. The Colossi are to each side of Wander.

*****9****
***5678***
****1*****
*****2****
3********4

1- This is symbolic of Wander. Position one represents the querent as they are about to embark on this endeavor. You may choose a specific card to represent the querent.
2- This is Agro, Wander's horse. This is help that is available to the querent at present.
3 & 4- These are the Colossi. They are obstacles that must be overcome, things standing in the way of the querent achieving what they're seeking.
5-8- These represent the alter Wander placed Mono on.
5- What you need to know about about the endevear.
6- what skills you already have that you will need to hone to accomplish this.
7- what skills you will need to learn along the way.
8- what you will need to give up or sacrifice to accomplish this.
9- This symbolizes Mono. This is your goal. This is what you've been working towards to bring to life. For symbolic reasons, I suggest laying this card sideways, mimicking Mono laying on the alter. You may choose a specific card for this position as well as a focus.

Adjust the spread as you need. I may do a few more spreads themed around the Ico universe.