Just wondering

XLCR

A friend of mine who is triple Libra (Sun Merc and moon) drives me batty with her ability to see both sides of every issue...can't figure out why since I have strong libra as well can anyone tell me astrologically why this is so...

I'm 7/10/67 1:08pm Joliet Ill

She's 10/11/77 time unknown Chicago Ill

Royal Cat

I'm just a beginner so my astrology skills are still a bit weak - I will leave the astrological explanations to the pro's on this board. However, I did want to comment that my husband has Libra in Sun, Mercury and moon as well. He is very difficult to get a decision out of - because he can see all sides of the issue so well. It's easier for him to just be indecisive rather then to commit to one side of an issue. It can be nervewracking sometimes - so I know what you mean about your friend. :)

Cat

Minderwiz

Let me just check I've got your detail right - allowing for different date formats in Europe and USA.

You were born on 10th July 1967.

If so you have a Libra Ascendant and you do have Mars in Libra in the first House. However, of the rest you have 2 Cancer, 2 Leo , 3 Virgo and 1 each Scorpio and Aries. You actually have little Air, though a fairly even spread of Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable.

She has the three you mention plus Pluto in Libra (can't tell Ascendant or MC). Overall she has 6 points in Air, only one in Earth and 8 points Cardinal - Cardinal and Air - well Libra is the Cardinal Air sign, so she is very Libra.

zorya

xlcr,
this libra couldn't resist pointing out the other side. you said your friend drives you batty with her ability to see both sides of an issue; i can assure you that seeing all sides of things can often feel more like a curse than a blessing, like when we are given a deadline to make up our minds about something!

isthmus nekoi

zorya, nice to see you over here ^_^

XLTR, yes, ppl w/a lot of Libra can take a little longer to come to a decision... but that means when you make decisions they'll probably go along w/it, seeing your pov!

XLCR

Thanks you all...

I was thinking maybe it drives me batty because when she starts point out the other side of an issue it gets me started and well...you can just about imagine : )

dadsnook2000

Mercury on the fence.

I have Mercury in Libra -- and I always take time to consider my answer to any question. I may take half a minute or more, which does drive my wife crazy. "Didn't you hear me", she'll ask. Yes, I heard her, I just haven't put all the possible answers in a priority yet. She's lived with me for several decades so I guess she's gotten used to me. Dave.