Keller Tarot book

ZenMusic

Angel guide told me to read the "Keller" tarot book.. anyone one know what this could be? Search at amazon and at Aeclectic didn't find any... thanks

rainstarhorizon

Hi ZenMusic, saw your thread just now and got interested as last year my guide sent me on 2 strange journeys in pursuit of looking something up and these can be circuitous. So I just now googled "Keller Tarot" and it came up ISBN 0-7387-0643-4 released 2006- Corrine keller "Using the Celtic Cross to unveil your hidden Story". It IS listed on Amazon.com and also has a "support website" at www.tarotjournaling.com

Rhiamon

rainstarhorizon said:
Hi ZenMusic, saw your thread just now and got interested as last year my guide sent me on 2 strange journeys in pursuit of looking something up and these can be circuitous. So I just now googled "Keller Tarot" and it came up ISBN 0-7387-0643-4 released 2006- Corrine keller "Using the Celtic Cross to unveil your hidden Story". It IS listed on Amazon.com and also has a "support website" at www.tarotjournaling.com

Her name is Corrine Kenner, not Keller, but could still be the one ;)

rainstarhorizon

Thanx Rhiamon! So it is!!

Just checked again after your post- It is Corinne Kenner who has written a few tarot books. Funny how Googling "Keller Tarot" led there. There is a misspelling on the book review site and the link that leads there but even that site corrects it further down the review....ah well mystics rushing in where angels fear to tread!

ZenMusic

thanks! ...after that... I found the Kenner book, and at the same time on the shelf next to it another book by "Keller" on Angel communications.... mystic ways 8^)

Rhiamon

wow!!! Now that is awesome :thumbsup: