Kenji is still alive and well !!

Yves Le Marseillais

Hello all,

I was in touch this week end with our famous Kenji our real amatore and Tarot historian:
He is well and will stay safe because of his south location in Japan.

Marseille Tarot geeks have anyway invited him and his relatives in case of emergency situation:
Japan is not yet out of this very risky period because of hearthquakes and mainly Nuclear disater.

News are very bad regarding Nuclear Plants in North of Tokyo as we all knows.
Regarding his specific location on top of a sismic crossroad, it's crazy that politicians had decided to build up Nuclear Power plants in this country.

Oil and gas plus Solar Energy and Geothermie should have been only options.

It's time to change this maddness.

Mother Hearth gave us a lesson: Will we took this opportunity ?

With solidarity for Japan from France

Yves Le Marseillais

Melanchollic

I'm glad to hear he's safe. :)

Yves Le Marseillais said:
Regarding his specific location on top of a sismic crossroad, it's crazy that politicians had decided to build up Nuclear Power plants in this country.

I agree. How many more of these 'accidents' have to happen before people start demanding an end to nuclear power. I'd rather go back to candles and hearth light than mess with that stuff.

Laura Borealis

Agreed. It's insane and dangerous. There are many alternatives to nuclear energy, we need to start switching over to them and get rid of these reactors.

And I'm very glad Kenji and our other members in Japan are safe.

Le Fanu

So reassured that our members in Japan are safe. Thinking of them all at all times. This is such a terrible tragedy of indescribable dimensions.

Stormdancer

Thank you so much for the update Yves....
We are ALL focused on our mATes in Japan.....

Moonbow

Thank you Yves.

There is a thread in Chat discussing Aeclectic's members and as an update from there I can confirm that Roppo, Kenji, zan_chan, Mel are all safe.

Bee and I realise that a few of our friends in Japan are not subscribers so we are allowing these threads for reasons of checking in with everyone. Unfortunately we won't be able to go as far as discussing the nuclear issues (though personally I find any power that you cannot turn off ludicrous) which should belong in the Socio-Political forum.

Wishing you all our best from Aeclectic (and me and Bee)

kenji

Yes I am alive

'Hum, "kenji" is alive and well... that's good...
......ME???:bugeyed:'

Well everyone, thank you very much for thinking of me.
I realize that there are people who care about me across the world,
and feel so grateful for that...:)

Thank you again, everyone.

With best regards,
kenji