Knight of Wands as What He Likes About Me

Enlightenment23

I did a little spread on a particular gentleman I met recently and one of the questions I asked was, "What does he like about me the most?"

I got the Knight of Wands clarified by the Devil.

The Knight of Wands is someone that has a healthy sex drive, very active, very passionate. And the Devil radiate energies of obsession, dark motives, lust, and baser instincts. Is it just me or do these two cards scream sensuality?

I'm very curious about these cards because I thought I came off as an awkward, goofy type of girl (never sexy lol...at least not intentionally) -- so I wonder if someone has a different angle on these cards?

Grizabella

Well, all people find certain things sexy and appealing about certain other people. Maybe to him, that goofiness would appeal to him in a way that stirs his libido. Or maybe he sees you as being someone who would go for a casual fling rather than a committed relationship and he's into flings, not commitment.

Enlightenment23

Well, all people find certain things sexy and appealing about certain other people. Maybe to him, that goofiness would appeal to him in a way that stirs his libido. Or maybe he sees you as being someone who would go for a casual fling rather than a committed relationship and he's into flings, not commitment.

Good point Grizabella. I may not be some sultry, sexpot (in my opinion), but perhaps he sees me in that way -- even in all my goofiness lol. And aah! I strongly believe it could be the latter. I did make it clear that I am not looking for anything serious -- at least not yet. I just want to have fun =]. For now.

Thanks for giving me a different perspective on the cards. *thumbs up*

summeryjoy

Perhaps he feels like a Knight of Wands around you. He sees your goofiness as a challenge, maybe? Something he'd like to conquer and get you despite of.

The Devil does show lack of interest in anything serious or committed though. Just keep that in mind.

roseinthewinter12

I am going to go out on a limb here and say he doesn't see this goofiness of which you speak. He thinks you are HOT!! From these two cards I feel that you stir his libido and get his motor running. This is key for not anything serious. Doesn't the knight of wands imply it wont be serious more than the devil? I think so.

summeryjoy

Doesn't the knight of wands imply it wont be serious more than the devil? I think so.
Really? I'd say the Knight is not sure what he really wants when he starts his quest, which leaves it at 50-50.