Lenormand fun?

Lil Red

Hi everyone,
How do you guys make your Lenormamd fun as in now do you play with it? The way I play with it are doing lenormad readings in my favorite shows or time myself with combination. I'm thinking in doing a playlist, but I find that a big difficult though that will be my next project to work with this month.

How about you?
How do you play with your Lenormamd?

Flaxen

I've just started a journal in Lenormand Journals for more fun type readings although the aim is still to learn. It is great to do something active without reading for myself or other people. Books and tv series are great tools. My husband bought me a dvd of Poirot episodes and I would love to do Cluedo style sleuthing.

For now, Harry Potter is fun. :)

Glass Owl

I have found that if I can inject some fun or creativity into learning something new or pushing towards a particular goal, I am more likely to stick it out.

Over the weekend I did a few draws for television episodes. I think it was good practice and it was a lot of fun. Plus, as a multi-tasker I love the idea of reading cards while doing my other hobbies, especially reading and watching tv. And like Flaxen, I too have started a journal thread. I really like the idea of being able to combine my love of the Twilight series with learning the Lenormand. :heart:

claire1805

I have been trying to read for shows, books and animes, most notably Twilight and Harry Potter. For example, I might do some choice spreads for Bella, on whether she would have a better future with Edward or Jacob. I find it easier to read on questions from Twilight compared to Harry Potter, mainly because Twilight encompasses a narrower theme and focuses more on relationship issues. I also try reading for events that have already taken place, or something that has already been known...

Being a Malaysian myself, I just couldn't resist reading for the missing plane, MH370. So, I did a couple of three-card readings a few days after the incident itself, practising at forming very detailed questions. And I got some rather... shocking/enlightening results...