Lenormand or other Oracle Exchanges

Bonny

Have Time or two:

GotH

I'll exchange please..

Tell me about any future traveling coming up..

Thanks

Bonny

I'll exchange please..

Tell me about any future traveling coming up..

Thanks

Child - snake - book - bear - rider

Hey GotH!

From these cards it show me that you are heading into some travels that are not well known to others and which carry with them some covert arrangement. They are born of a new idea, these travels and they involve a man or a strong woman. This travel might be surrounding the bringing of information or news to others. This need s'il literally be an awakening to those for whom it is delivered.
There is a lot of newness in the plans for this travel, though the taking of the trip will be a strong undertaking and it could include study.

Could this resonate?

--

Q. Is c doing his divorce from his ex now?

GotH

Child - snake - book - bear - rider

Hey GotH!

From these cards it show me that you are heading into some travels that are not well known to others and which carry with them some covert arrangement. They are born of a new idea, these travels and they involve a man or a strong woman. This travel might be surrounding the bringing of information or news to others. This need s'il literally be an awakening to those for whom it is delivered.
There is a lot of newness in the plans for this travel, though the taking of the trip will be a strong undertaking and it could include study.

Could this resonate?

--

Q. Is c doing his divorce from his ex now?

This must be referring to a visit back home I've been planning on. I haven't told them that I was coming out yet though so the cards make sense. Thank you..

Birds - Whip - Dog - Scythe - Rider

I thinks so.. Looks like there have been some battle of the words that have caused some loyalties to fly out of the door. Trust has been shaken up and now it's about cutting someone's losses. It's possible that the fighting will stop soon and word of this will be out soon.

Bonny

This must be referring to a visit back home I've been planning on. I haven't told them that I was coming out yet though so the cards make sense. Thank you..

Birds - Whip - Dog - Scythe - Rider

I thinks so.. Looks like there have been some battle of the words that have caused some loyalties to fly out of the door. Trust has been shaken up and now it's about cutting someone's losses. It's possible that the fighting will stop soon and word of this will be out soon.

Wow!

Spot on.
There have been terrible fights for years between them which is why the whole thing hasn't worked it seems. I hate to feel the pain that causes C. (And I'm sorry for her as well!!!!)
Yes, there's been loyalty breakdowns ... gosh i can't wait to hear that news. Not so much for my sake as so much that the world will be a more peaceful place without that net. I never thought I would see a marriage as a net.

Glad that my reading for you resonated!
That's awesome! Have a lovely šŸ˜Š time!!
Yhank-you

D Sparkles

Hey Bonny,

Long time no see!
If I may sit, I'd like to know what I can do to find someone worth marrying.

Thanks!

Bonny

Hey Bonny,

Long time no see!
If I may sit, I'd like to know what I can do to find someone worth marrying.

Thanks!

Hi D,

Great to see you!!!

Clover / coffin / scythe / mice / moon

To find someone worth marrying you need to put a cut to the anxiety around romance and an end to short term flits into connection with men. These cards seem to say that you will do well to be decisive and resolute and that you need to see this as a lucky break! To be able to release the way of thinking about marriage as something that is an end. See it as an opportunity for a larger life. Be big and bold in your anticipations about who you can meet. You want a real man, not a mouse. Today is the day you start believing in what and who you really want to be with.

--

Q. C and i work with a female (E) - can you read on the connection between them ? They talk a lot and c has talked to me about that. He might be a mentor to her , as she is young but earnest...?

D Sparkles

m

Thanks for the advice - although i don't have short term flits...a chance would be a fine thing lol. I absolutely do see marriage as an opportunity for a larger life. Lol yes, I do want a man, not a mouse.
I asked to be shown about the connection between C and E and got Tree-Mice-Woman-Book-Mountain.

My guess here is that she's a troubled young lady (Tree-Mice could be referring to stress) who is revealing her struggles (Book-Mountain) to C. I don't see anything untoward going on here.