Lenormand/Titania Draw 17

MareSaturni

I know it's not Monday and hope you do not mind me doing the weekly draw again. You can say i'm pretty excited about learning to read Lenormand/Titania and seeing how you read helps me a lot to improve :)
I hope no one gets angry at me...i just thought the group needed some action ;)
I hope someone else posts the weekly draw next time...i'm getting embarassed (af i was staling others' chances or something) :")

DOG - STORK - FOX - CHILD - MOON - CROSS - HEART

Well...the child is the middle card so for me all the rest revolves around it. The left combo tells me that something unexpected will happen to the child - she'll have to 'sort' her companies because, while there are some great people around, others might not be that good, specially with the child's tedency to speak her ideas and plans aloud. Unexpected because she probably she never noticed such problem. The right combo says that these changes will be unavoidable - she will have to give up of some people in order to protect herself, but things i'll have a good ending.
I don't know, but the moon screamed to me 'intutition' - usage of intituation to sort out the things.

I'm not sure. What do you think?

Love,

Yuko

Jo_75

Hi

I'm new to these threads but I'll give this a go. I see there could some sort of proposal in its early stages, this may make the querant destined for happiness. The proposal could have come from a dear friend (heart and dog). The combination at the front suggests to me there may be some 'friends' to beware of. Not sure about the dog and the stork though. The fox and stork suggest some people to beware of.

Jo :)

MareSaturni

Hi Jo!

Great to see new people joining us :)
I'd say your take on it seems better than mine. Meh...it's bad to be such a beginner, yet i could never learn so much!
Thanks a lot!

Love

~Yuko

Jo_75

Hi

Hi Yuko

I'm very much a beginner too, it's a great place to learn though. I was wondering what this combination may mean *MOUNTAIN*SCYTHE*? Any ideas?

Jo x

MareSaturni

Jo_75 said:
I was wondering what this combination may mean *MOUNTAIN*SCYTHE*? Any ideas?

You've drawn only these two cards? Well, i think that it means the querent will need to make some cuts in his life due to great problems he will have to face. What are these problems, i cannot tell - if the fish was close to it, i'd say he'd have to save more money; if he was married and the ring was near, then probably his marriage would face some difficuties and some 'cuts' (or even a break up) would happen.

Hope this helps, even if just a bit :)

Yuko

Jo_75

Thanks Yuko, and for the welcome! That mountain and scythe i drew with another 5 cards, but i can't remember them now. I was thinking that too, big problems and sudden changes with those 2 cards, somehow linked. Thanks again :)

Jo x

Jo_75

I remember the rest of the cards! I wrote them somewhere.

GARDEN*LADY*CHILD*MOUNTAIN*SCYTHE*TREE*SNAKE

Maybe it means, the querant goes out with friends. The mountain is in the middle, so maybe that's the center of the question. The tree and the snake suggest using wisdom to overcome the problem...?

Jo x

purple_scorp

Hi Yuko and Jo,

Apologies from me, because I've been otherwise preoccupied.

I see a pregnancy for a friend, with promising hopes for a love that is destined.

Don't like the fox in there though. Perhaps, it's a pregnancy that should be kept quiet.

with love
purple_scorp