Londa Tarot Study Group!

urbandryad

I know, not the most popular deck in the world, but lets make this happen! *because it would make me sooooo happy!*

Every Monday, *starting on this Monday coming up*, I will post a thread for a card from the Londa deck, the LWB interpretation, MY interpretation, and then other people can post theirs. Its my hope that we can learn so much more into (and about) this wonderful deck than is percieved.

THIS thread can be used for general rants and raves about Londa, positive or negative, *please back-up your arguments for/against, with some substantial stuff, do not just flame the thread!* Which cards you like most, which cards you dislike most, etc...

Finally, the daily card will be in a random order, so it doesn't get too predictable, and will be from my own shuffled deck! :D

I hope people become interested in this thread, because I love this deck, its quickly becoming my fave of the two that I own and has certainly made me more active in my readings!

*hugs*

Imagemaker

When I took my first tarot class, a student used this deck and I loved it (my daughter was very Goth at one time and still wears mostly only black). Then the teacher used it for a demo question and got fabulous messages out of it, so I was really impressed and bought it.

I'll definitely pull out my deck and do some posting with you! I'm doing the Haindl deck in the 78-week study, so that will be quite a difference :)

inanna_tarot

well i've been looking at this deck for a while and if the gods permit i should be getting it from ebay (if i win!) So i might be able to join you!!

Sezo
x

urbandryad

Ahhh, sorry sorry sorry...I've been offline so long because of a broken elbow, just had the brace took off today, and haven't been able to post to this board at all. I'll really try to start the first thread, and see what I can do about going over each card, for now I'm just going to say I'm back, and I'll try to start a thread soon.

Lee (who just got a new cloth drawstring baggy for my Londa deck. Niiiice! :))

Imagemaker

I'm so glad you're past the worst of the elbow break! How awful and interfering that was. Post whenever you like, we'll work away at this.

Osher

Unfortunately my Londa is locked away in storage :-( However this would be a facsinating tarot to study, count me in!

I hope everything sorts itself out Lee