Looking for specific deck

panasonico43

Greetings,

I would like to know if you can assist me with finding a deck that has the following:

- Major arcana: Similar to Papus' deck . Justice as #8; Strength as #11; the fool as #21 or unnumbered and the world as #22.
- Minor arcana: Similar to Rider-waite deck

I have seen decks having some of the features, but I can't find one that has all of these.

I have been studying for a bit and I am getting my information mainly from Papus's Tarot of The Bohemians and R. Kaser's Tarot in 10 Minutes. Also from Mouni Sadhu's Tarot book and Joan Bunning's Learning The Tarot. I currenty have the following decks:

- Raider-Waite Universal Tarot deck
- Glorian's Eternal Tarot deck
- Universal Marseilles deck

Thanks for assisting.

littlebird

Welcome! Coincidentally, since you are asking this question in your very first post to this forum, i am happy to have the honor of replying with my very first post here, also.

You might like 'Tarot of the Ages' which should meet your requirements. In addition, although it is unusual to find the fool placed at #21 in tarot decks, it is my personal preference, as well, so Oswald Wirth is another. recommendation even though its minors are pips.

Fwiw, i also have Schwaller de Lubicz' majors only deck in which he also assigns the fool to shin #21 & the 4 cards representing the world to #22.

Hope this helps! Thank you for starting this thread as i will be enthusiastically following it, myself, for any further suggestions. Good luck with your search & tarot studies! Enjoy... :)

nisaba

- Major arcana: Similar to Papus' deck . Justice as #8; Strength as #11; the fool as #21 or unnumbered and the world as #22.
- Minor arcana: Similar to Rider-waite deck

I have seen decks having some of the features, but I can't find one that has all of these.
The Tarot of the Bastard?

panasonico43

Thanks for the information provided.

littlebird

Balbi Tarot is another good choice, albeit the minors are pips.

Also, because you mentioned Mouni Sadhu, you might also try Mebes' G.O.M. Kabbalistic Tarot.