L'Oracle de mes propres

SpiritOfTheDogz

Translated that means "The Oracle of my Own" :)

I can't draw and I can't manipulate images on the computer so I've picked a few random photos I've taken over the last few years that are connected with the countryside in some way.
So far I've put together 24 images, some of the Peak District National Park, Some of Snowdonia National Park, some of Shropshire and some of Sherwood Forest Country aka the Dukeries

Not sure how many of these I'll use yet, I've just picked the ones that I think will be most useful in an oracle, I may only end up with half of these.

My plan is to get about 50 images together during this year which all say something different, naturally, and are all somehow connected to the British Countryside and have all been taken by me (or my wife)

Here's what I have so far
Oracle Pasiro

BodhiSeed

Wow, SpiritOfTheDogz! Those photos are lovely - you and your wife are great photographers. Can't wait to see what meanings you assign to each of them.:)

SpiritOfTheDogz

bodhran said:
Wow, SpiritOfTheDogz! Those photos are lovely - you and your wife are great photographers.

Not really, if we were that good I'd have found more than just 24 out of over 1000, thanks anyway :)

bodhran said:
Can't wait to see what meanings you assign to each of them.:)

I can't wait either :)

SpiritOfTheDogz

I've put some of the meanings I've come up with so far on my blog
Click the website link in my profile or the bottom of this to see that particular part of my blog.

And look out for the updates throughout this week and next...

BodhiSeed

Thanks for sharing your keywords and meanings. I enjoyed looking at the picture and keyword, imagining what it would mean to me, then comparing it to your ideas. In most cases it was very similar, with the exception of Sunset (which I saw as closure). I think this would be a very easy deck to read intuitively!

GryffinSong

SpiritOfTheDogz said:
Not really, if we were that good I'd have found more than just 24 out of over 1000, thanks anyway :)

I can't wait either :)

Nonsense! Most professional photographers will tell you that they'll take hundreds, if not thousands of photos to get one great image. These are wonderful.

SpiritOfTheDogz

GryffinSong said:
Nonsense! Most professional photographers will tell you that they'll take hundreds, if not thousands of photos to get one great image. These are wonderful.

Good point, and thanks :)