Love & Light Angel Cards

Ilaris

Hi! My sister gave me this oracle as a present for my birthday. It's lovely!!!! It's by Angela McGerr and I'm not quite sure how to use it... I guess it takes time for a person to relate and addapt to a new deck...

I just wanted to know if anyone has it and how they feel and work with it. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

DownwardSpiral

Hi Ilaris : )

I have never heard of this deck.

I copied the paragraph below from The Book Depository. Read at the bottom where it says "the accompanying book...." I hope this helps you.

Full description for Love and Light Angel Cards
This is the third and final set in the trilogy of Angela McGerr's angelic guidance cards that started with the Harmony Angel Cards and continued with the Heart & Soul Angel Cards. The first two sets have had a profound effect on many people's lives and have sold over 300,000 copies. The Harmony Angel Cards set out to show the reader how to bring angels into their everyday lives; the Heart & Soul Angel Cards provided angelic guidance to link the heart's desire with the soul's purpose, and the Love & Light Angel Cards encourages the reader to travel further along the spiritual path to healing, harmony and heart ascension. Love heals and Light empowers. This set of extraordinarily powerful angel cards shows how to further heal yourself with Love and extend your journey towards spiritual ascension through the power of Light. It may be used completely independently from the other cards; however it is also a companion set so it can be used for joint readings. It has been designed to build upon the angelic wisdom you may have gained from using the first two sets, allowing you to do a deep and detailed 12-card reading using 4 cards from each set - in this way you will learn your next steps from the angels themselves. As before, the beautifully designed package contains a pack of 48 cards divided into four suits. The accompanying book describes the overall meaning of the four suits, the inherent meanings of each and every card, as well as several different ways of laying them out, with sample interpretations. Love & Light Angel Cards would make a superb gift for a friend, but will prove so invaluable personally that they could be hard to give away!

214red

I have her angel book and it came with a CD meditation, i like it, but it had to grow on me. a few decks i had i liked but couldnt work with straight away. sometimes you simply need to draw a card and see how you feel about it, am sure it will come in time.#

The deck sounds fabulous!

Ilaris

Thanks guys! I've read the instructions on the book that comes with the deck but it just wasn't enough for me LOL. Now I think that the issue here is for me to get used to the new cards. This is my first Oracle, and as for other cards, I've only worked with two tarot decks. It's problably a matter of time.
I will go over the Oracles forum and see how people deal with these :D I should have done this before posting my question, but I have just thought about it as I'm writing now.
Thanks again!!!

DownwardSpiral

Ya know ya got me curious about this deck : )

Alot of oracle decks seem to be suited for one card draws. The paragraph says there are 4 suits. I'm wondering if the cards are obvious "love" cards and "light" cards. If so then you could separate the cards and do a 2 card draw. LOL actually you could use them however you want. Some people like to draw oracle cards along side tarot cards. You could do a simple 2 or 3 card spread to answer questions or draw a single card as a "what do I need to be aware of/focus on type of thing. And I've seen some amazing readings where someone will ask a question and it is answered with one card.

Maybe a new deck interview : ) Have fun with your cards.

Ilaris

Great advice, DownwardSpiral! I will deffinetly do the New Deck reading. I hadn't thought about it. And I would also explore making readings with it together with my Rider Waite deck.
Thanks a lot!!