Lovers v Lovers

Queenofkingh

2 men, 1 girl

question asked-what are their feelings towards her

1st man- The lovers, 9 cups, ace pent
2nd man- The lovers, high priestess, king cups

1st man is attracted to her in a physical way?
2nd man is attacted to her and sees her as wife girlfriend potential?

Comments please!

Queen

Kahlie

Just a quick 2 Cents,

The Lovers + 9 of Cups + Ace of Pentacles,
Somebody who's wishing, might be dreaming of a more physical relationship, but won't admit it that easily. And might be wishing for somebody she is not.

The Lovers + High Priestress + King of Cups
Somebody who admires her, but also feels that she might be a bit secretive, and would like to step in and get a deeper, more serious relationship.

The thing is, none of these Cards have Fire, the Passion of a new relationship if that's what's she's hoping for. They are all very emotional based....

It would help more if we would know which Deck you used...

Kahlie

poivre

1st man - sees the love as emotional security
2nd man- sees the love emotionally but will not voice his feelings

1st yes physical
2nd yes potiental girlfriend

just .02!

Sulis

Don't know what deck you used, I laid out the cards using the Rider-Waite-Smith.

I think that the first bloke is coming from a place of emotional stability. He would like a relationship - something real and tangible, and yes, he could possibly want her on a physical level. He could also be offering her the security of a long term relationship.

The second bloke I think could possibly see her as being a little unattainable, she's a bit of mystery to him but I think there is a strong sexual attraction there. This King is looking away from the High Priestess and Lovers cards, maybe his heart is somewhere else.

Love

Sulis xx

Queenofkingh

Hi,

The cards used were the lovely morgan greer deck

Thirteen

I'm in agreement with Sulis:

The first man is more secure in his attraction; she's his "dream girl" and yes, he has no problem with having healthy physical feelings toward her (though, as said, no fiery passion). Remember that the Lovers is Gemini. Both men liked *talking* to her, but Man #1 also thought her physically attractive--she was his type. He feels lucky to have met her and he'd like to buy her dinner. His view is very down-to-Earth. He's not thinking long-term, not yet, just taking the next step in getting to know her better.

The second man is far more romantic and sensitive. She has wowed him with her conversation--in his view she's mysterious, a bit aloof, has secrets that he'd like to spend a lifetime getting to know. As the more emotional of the two men, he's thinking long-term--and if he knows of Man #1's interest, he's going to feel jealous and try to cut inbetween them. He'll get angry at Man #1 if Man #1 doesn't treat her with the respect she deserves. Man #2 finds women, in general, mysterious and magical.