Major's created

Dean

Over the last few day's i have been drawing up some figures for the next part of my deck the Major's, this is what i have done for the HighPriesstess as you will notice i haven't finished all of the colouring yet, and still working on what types of shades i could use.

The specific layout of this card is done to show how the HighPriestess can hold hidden and spiritual knowledge and is seen sat between Two stone pillars, these can mean two polarities between good and evil. Also the HP's headdress the hanging veil usually represents some hidden secrets that will be revealed, and on the bottom of the HP's feet i've shown a tapestry that contain the secred laws.

Anyway let me know your thoughts, i've done a picture below.

Thanks

Debra

Hi Dean! I like the image. I don't understand how it will fit in with the minors you've made. Are you keeping it B&W or will it be colored? Going away for a few days but will keep my eye on you ;) You know I like the way you see things!

Debra

Oh duh I just saw what you said about working on the coloring. I need better eyeglasses :D

Dean

Debra said:
Hi Dean! I like the image. I don't understand how it will fit in with the minors you've made. Are you keeping it B&W or will it be colored? Going away for a few days but will keep my eye on you ;) You know I like the way you see things!

Hi Deb, i haven't finished the whole layout of the card yet.;) i was just showing the layout of what the rest of the Major's will look like, i do want to keep the rest of the deck sort of simplified but it will be abit hard with putting the specifics into each Majors, and of course the same top borders added to the Major cards like what the Minors have.

Dean

Colour sample

After doing some colour shades to the HighPriestess i have a done a few coloured versions of this HP card below, at this stage this is just some colour sample's of the card image's and not the final outlay of the whole card.