Melissa Hills Course Vanished? ?

ditcher24

I've been toying with the idea of buying Melissa Hill's lenormamd course for a while, I finally went about it last night but I can't seem to find it online now. Anybody know what the story is?

Joon

The course was something she ran on a timetable with start-end dates, and a lesson posted each week (or thereabouts). I don't know that she ever sold the materials as a stand-alone.

ditcher24

It's not just that even if trying to use the links from her YouTube videos doesn't get you anywhere.

pickled pixie

I tried to look for this course the other day too. She seems to have vanished. Her face book page has gone too. I also want her Postmark Lenormand deck so bad but can't get a copy anywhere :(

ditcher24

I tried to look for this course the other day too. She seems to have vanished. Her face book page has gone too. I also want her Postmark Lenormand deck so bad but can't get a copy anywhere :(
I did see a link for her shop site somewhere. Just a bit odd though. I fancied doing the course because I thought it would be sort of interactive rather than reading from a book. Any other ideas?

mysticsphere

oh what, Hexeclaire has an english lenormand course?!?! i will have to check this out, and Britta's course too.

Thanks everyone for the heads up!

December_Empress

Melissa retired from Lenormand, I believe, which is why her links disappeared.

pickled pixie

Oh noooo!!!! I was hoping that one day I would be able to do her course and more importantly she would re print the postmark Lenormand :(