mercury retrograde

jema

it is over us now and i for one is always very affected by it. since so much of what we write here can be misunderstood even on the best of days - it is important to remember during this time to take some extra care of eachother and above all to think positive about eachother. when we read a post or a comment here - we must assume that it is written to enlighten and not to lecture or bring anyone down.

so this is just a note to remind everyone to read and think and feel with a bit extra compassion.
i know i will need it.
(i have alredy had mailing-problems and a phone going nuts)

Liliana

Good Lord hw an i to handle 9/11, Friday the 13th, and Mercury Retrograde in 1 weeks time :p

That explains why my decks from Hermit still havent arrived from California even tho they were sent a week ago hehe

:THP

Strega

Yes. Thanks for the reminder.

Mercury will be in retrograde from Sept. 14th until Oct. 6th.

catlin

Take also in consideration that means of communication like computers, cell phones, etc tend to break easier down in retrograde Mercury than in other constellations.

Alissa

I am cringing after the last mercury retro in May, ohhh myyy it was a ~doozy!!!

Cars tend to get screwy too, so keep your cell phones handy (unless they too hav gone screwy and then it's everyone for themselves....) :)

Merde, everyone (for good luck that is) and compassionate thoughts be had by all I hope

zorya

retrograde stories

two days ago, my husband's car got hit. yesterday the woman who hit him changed her story and tried to blame him. today, i have spent hours and hours, of hair pulling frustration, trying to get my modem to 'establish a connection'. *groan* does it have to last until oct 6? lol.

meatbox666

I am waiting for a really hot guy tocall. he hasn't. Hmmmm This is why. Mercury is retro. At least I hope this is why.:D

Tor

I've always seen Mercury as a messenger, and since it's retrograde - I think it's the right time to seek inside from messages from God.

I have experienced so much these days, and it's all coming from my inside. I therefore use this period to recieve wisdom. It's a good time for deeper tarot work and meditation.

VmprGokuboi69

Why does this bring back memories of QAF (Queer as Folk) During the wedding upisode... (season 2) when the wedding was almost over with before it started because mecury in retro