Mr Trump´s foreign politics

Genna

Here is my 5 card spread:
32 Moon 7 Snake 19 Tower 9 Flowers 28 Man
Mystical Lenormand
Mr Trump´s high office (Moon), will force him to shed his skin(Snake), so he will not walk his talk (about NATO f ex) in The White House (Tower). He will eventually be praised (Flowers and Man) for his foreign politics.
I´m only a beginner in Lenormand, so I´m grateful for another take on this.
Love and Light, Genna.

DownUnderNZer

I think issues to start with - in how his "foreign politics" are put across and/or recognized. A resolution will come through the form of those that support him (Republicans) (White House). He will be determined to succeed and will have high expectations and ideals in the situation, so that likely will not be compromised.

I reckon it will be a positive outcome and not just with acceptance, but when it comes to anything legal connected to it or legislature/administration etc.

So, issues to start with and then success.

DND :)

Here is my 5 card spread:
32 Moon 7 Snake 19 Tower 9 Flowers 28 Man
Mystical Lenormand
Mr Trump´s high office (Moon), will force him to shed his skin(Snake), so he will not walk his talk (about NATO f ex) in The White House (Tower). He will eventually be praised (Flowers and Man) for his foreign politics.
I´m only a beginner in Lenormand, so I´m grateful for another take on this.
Love and Light, Genna.

Genna

Thank you for the feedback, DownUnderNZer! Sounds good. I didn´t think about the snake meaning issues, but now I see it does. And I didn´t think about Tower meaning republican party too, but of course it does.
Love and Light, Genna.