My chakra deck - 104 cards!

shadowdancer

Just a quick bit of background: When I did my crystal healing course, many moons ago, I learned about chakras, and chakra patterns.

Well, I have incorporated that knowledge into creating my own personal chakra deck of cards.

There are 13 chakras I use (Sacral through to brow have a front and rear aspect, so that = 10. Then add the single aspect for the crown, base and earth star).

Each of those 13 has a potential of being read in 8 different ways:
1) open
2) closed
3) blocked
4) linking more with spiritual aspect
5) passive/aggressive split, passive most dominant
6) passive aggressive split, aggressive most dominant
7) change occurring, not for the better
8) change occuring, for the better.

I printed out a mini card for each of these, thus the 104 cards. I will look to use these shortly on the forum. I have had them for a long time, but never used them. Seeing how Rachelcat has incorporated tarot with her crystals and astrology I have decided to get my rear end in gear and come up with something I can use. This deck will be used with the crystals as well as tarot for readings.

Just wanted to share here really :) :)

So, if we use just the chakra cards on their own below, I can give an idea of how I read them.

From left to right we have 1) Crown chakra blocked, 2) front heart chakra changing for the better, and 3) rear throat chakra being somewhat passive.

"The crown is linked to our spiritual outlook or way of being. Something has happened that has caused that link to become blocked. When that happens we can sometimes feel like we are gradually losing our way, or losing sight of what we should be working on in our day to day lives. If that does continue over the long term, it can lead to more than disillusionment, and makes it difficult for us to feel we have a purpose again. Having said that, when we see the next card we realise what has happened may actually be taking a turn for the better. We had an issue whereby we felt isolated, or felt we were not connected with people around us. We are opening up again to the energies of others, and this takes a lot of trust, and putting to one side those unspiritual thoughts we may have had of our fellow beings etc. This opening heart aspect is something positive, and may help us shift the blocked energies of the first card. Cause and effect definitely in play here :)
Finally, with regards the throat chakra, well I see the rear as looking at a little more than the overall issue of communication. I see it as relating to whether we open up and take risks, and not worrying about whether we will make a mistake by doing so. You are a little passive on this. You know there is something you want to do or say, and you know it will be beneficial in the long run but for some reason you are either hesitating, or are just waiting for a nudge as to when you should do this. You may find the nudge doesn't come, so you must take the initiative here and turn that passive action into focussed and directed action. If this relates to how you embrace those who have been distanced (by you? maybe....) you have to be the one who makes that initial move, or pushes the issue a little faster. And don't worry about how it will be received. You seem not too bothered by that eventuality anyway, but that could change the longer you dither."

Anyway, I may well be offering some readings in this forum using my reading crystals, (which have also been shelved for too many years now) along with tarot cards and the chakra cards. Let me know what you think :) :)

Davina

Attachments

• IMG_8515.jpg
    IMG_8515.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 142