My Current Project/Order

windynightsemporium

As I mentioned in my intro, I hand draw entire decks, both 75(I mean 78 derp, ball.) card tarot decks or 44 card Path decks.

I'm currently working on a mermaid deck for my fiance who is a water spirit and is fascinated by the drawings of my mer-people, as most

SunChariot

Of course, we'd like to see! And what is a 75 card Tarot deck, or rather which 3 cards would be missing? Just curious. :grin:

Babs

HudsonGray

You got a website?

windynightsemporium

Uh-oh, do I have my count of cards for traditional 5 suit decks(M.A, swords, cups, wands, coins/pentacles) wrong? It's been awhile since I counted... '^v^

I'm working on getting my business website set-up, where myself, my mum and my fiance sell handmade dream-catchers, traditional native american jewelry and leather-work, modern jewelry, art prints, hand-made pens and other wood-worked crafts and my decks by commission....I'm planning on creating a side/sister site to host my decks. What we've got up now is at: http://windynightsartsandmore.webs.com

HudsonGray

Most decks are 78 cards plus a cover card plus a back image, which would make 80 illustrations total.

Oh, don't forget about etsy.com, it's a good place to have as an alternate to your main site. AND having a blog (those are free over at blogger.com) talking about making your deck and the problems/tips you ran across while doing it will help too. People are interested in how others do their projects.

windynightsemporium

Ard, I missed 3!

I draw mine on blank business cards, index cards and blank postcards, depending on what size someone wants. I write the meanings in little journals you can get at Wal-Greens or Wal-Mart for a dollar or so.

The process if pretty simple for me. I draw the pencil lines for all the cards, go back and ink them all and then color them - either with markers or colored pencils. The markers will bleed through the paper so, drawing a design on the back is kinda impossible there, but with colored pencils I can draw the design on the back. Woo! I usually write out the meanings first though.