My deck in the car.

oceane

This question probably sounds a bit silly, but I had forgotten my deck in my car like for two weeks.
I have forgotten to take it away from there and it has been kept in the glove compartment all this time, would it affect any answers now? of course I haven't used them since then but i'm afraid it already took some weird vibes from the enviroment and the places I've been. I used to keep them in a drawer under my bed with a crystal above.

RiverRunsDeep

I don't think you need to worry. If anything, the glove compartment probably protected your deck from all of the "weird vibes". But if you are truly worried, then leave the deck in the drawer under your bed with the crystal for a few days. Your deck will be perfectly fine whether or not you do that, but it will put your mind at ease. :)

Holly doll

You shouldn't have any issues with it - if it helps you to feel more comfy with the deck maybe smudge it or leave it with a couple of crystals for a day or so...

nisaba

This question probably sounds a bit silly, but I had forgotten my deck in my car like for two weeks.
I have forgotten to take it away from there and it has been kept in the glove compartment all this time, would it affect any answers now?
If you think it will, then it will. If you think it won't, then it won't. The magic happens in your head, not on pieces of cardboard. Even how the pieces of cardboard seem to arrange themselves is down to your head and the subliminal cues your shuffling uses to put the cards in the right order. It's all down to you.

of course I haven't used them since then but i'm afraid it already took some weird vibes from the enviroment and the places I've been. I used to keep them in a drawer under my bed with a crystal above.
Do *you* take on "weird vibes" from the environment and places you've been, such that you can't function normally? No? If you don't, why would your deck, which only works because of you?

Just use it, it's fine. The only reason it wouldn't work well is if YOU THINK it won't.

violetdaisy

I've done this. And actually the only thing I'd be concerned with is the humidity level where ever you are. Humidity can do things to books, cardstock, paper....

If they appear to be physically undamaged (cards not sticking and images not peeling or transferring to the cards before or after it) you're good.

oceane

Okay, thank you all for putting my mind at ease. I'm a pisces so I 'm convinced the cards work with energy and vibes and that "romantic" stuf :p so I was worried about that, but yes I'll leave the deck in its normal place among all my crystals ;)

Grizabella

If you think it will, then it will. If you think it won't, then it won't. The magic happens in your head, not on pieces of cardboard. Even how the pieces of cardboard seem to arrange themselves is down to your head and the subliminal cues your shuffling uses to put the cards in the right order. It's all down to you.

Do *you* take on "weird vibes" from the environment and places you've been, such that you can't function normally? No? If you don't, why would your deck, which only works because of you?

Just use it, it's fine. The only reason it wouldn't work well is if YOU THINK it won't.

Yeah, what she said. :p

Actually, I do believe in the energetic "vibes" decks get from using them, but I don't worry about negative energies getting into them when they're not in use or when somebody a little "iffy" uses them. I'm a positive person and my energy is overwhelming in the cards I use, so they're going to absorb that more than anything else. I've never yet felt the need to "cleanse" them or anything like that.

The only deck I ever found to not be usable is the Spiral deck. I love the small size and everything, but every time I've had a copy of it and tried to use it, I get a sick feeling from it. Actually physically ill. I've tried getting a brand new copy, even, and still the same result. It's baffled me for years. I don't have a copy right now, but my daughter has always loved the deck and it was the first one she could read with.