My first crystals and pendulums!

HearthCricket

My first order of crystals and pendulums arrived today! I will list the tumbled stones when I get a chance, but also got 3 pendulums which I love. The amethyst one balanced itself out and began swinging quite actively, the clear quartz balanced and basically didn't move, and the jasper one balanced and began quivering! I was amazed that each one, held over the same spot with the same hand at the same height all did something different. I haven't the slightest idea what I am doing, yet, (book on pendulums in the mail!) but I am very excited! More crystals and a rose pendulum on its way.

I bought from Best Crystals and am happy, but some of what I want is all out of stock. Anyone know of another place to purchase amethyst and quartz crystals and clusters? I also got a Herkimer diamond (quartz). Would this be good for cleansing tarot decks?

celticnoodle

congratulations HearthCricket. Your purchases sound so exciting! I only have one pendulum, and it is all silver, I think. I never thought of buying a cyrstal/gem one to use as a pendulum before coming to this site. You'll have to keep us posted on how well they work out for you. I know you'll be enjoying using them.