Need a Spread Suggestion Please..

Tryska

I hope someone can help me - I've got a strange situation that I need to figure out how to navigate.

It concerns my partner and his twin. I didn't realize he and his twin lived together, and I guess I never understood how strong the emotional bond is between twins. To the point that I might as well think of myself as the other woman, I think. After all his emotional needs are met thru his brother. And I can see me being involved impacting their relationship, because now his brother's "Person" is going somewhere else. I want to honor that bond, and make things easier all around. So I guess I'm at a loss as to how manage these dynamics. I've never met his brother.

The closest spread I can find to what I need is here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11942

anyone else have any suggestions?

Glass Owl

While reading your post the thing that jumped out at me was the fact that you haven't met your partner's brother yet. With this in mind, I looked around and found a spread that may help you in that regard.

I found this spread at http://www.tarotmoon.com/readingdescriptions/New_Relationships/new_relationships.html

(I edited this spread a bit in order to personalize it for you.)

New Relationship spread

This is a spiral spread design with the card meanings are shown below:

7 1 2
6 5 3

Card 1: How you see him (in this case it would be your partner's twin brother)
Card 2: How you view a possible relationship with him
Card 3: How he sees you
Card 4: How he views a possible relationship with you
Card 5: Areas of compatibility and positives of the relationship
Card 6: Obstacles or problems you may have to overcome
Card 7: The most likely future of this relationship
Card 8: What could be done to get this relationship off to a good start

You could also alter this spread so that you could use it in regards to your relationship with your partner...

Card 1: How you see your partner
Card 2: How you view your relationship with your partner
Card 3: How your partner sees you
Card 4: How your partner views his relationship with you
Card 5: Areas of compatibility and positives of the relationship
Card 6: Obstacles or problems you may have to overcome
Card 7: The most likely future of this relationship
Card 8: What you can do to enhance or improve your relationship with your partner

Tryska

What an excellent suggestion Glass Owl - I guess I do have to see this as building a relationship of some sort with his twin, if he and I are to make anything serious out of our own relationship.

I'll try that spread out when i get some free time and see what it has to say.