Need another point of view

WakaWakaEhEh

Hey, everyone!

So just a little background information before showing the reading as not to confuse anyone:

I work as a substitute teacher and travel from school to school depending on the automatic phone calls I get from subcentral (a substitute system that calls substitute for any open jobs available for the day or following day). Anyway last year, there was always jobs available and I would work almost every day. This year however, I'm a bit worried because I have not gotten any calls yet. I'm guessing that since its the first month of the school year there won't be many job opportunities for now but I wanted to consult the lenormand on this.

My question: What is the likelihood that I will start working and receiving phone calls from subcentral next week?

Whip + Moon + Birds + Book (?) + Dog

I believe the birds smacked in the middle is a good sign! It points to phone calls and communication. I like to think that whip/moon/birds points to phone call activity during the night. (Subcentral usually calls during the evening hours). The book threw me off a bit. Perhaps its referring to a school while the familiarity of the dog points to a school I've been to before?

What do you guys think? Any help would be appreciated!

Village Witch

My question: What is the likelihood that I will start working and receiving phone calls from subcentral next week?

Whip + Moon + Birds + Book (?) + Dog

I believe the birds smacked in the middle is a good sign! It points to phone calls and communication. I like to think that whip/moon/birds points to phone call activity during the night. (Subcentral usually calls during the evening hours). The book threw me off a bit. Perhaps its referring to a school while the familiarity of the dog points to a school I've been to before?

What do you guys think? Any help would be appreciated!

I'm a newbie to Lenormand too, but I'll give it a try.

I use Fox as my job card but some use the Moon. If you are using the Moon as the job card, I would read this as repetitive call outs for jobs. Book + Dog I read as the schools you worked at previously.

Barleywine

I think the first part of the series is simply reflecting your anxiety over the situation: Whip (Disharmony)/Moon(Job)/Birds (Stress or Worries); the last two cards (Book+Dog) suggest a friend who knows something you don't. Do you have any friends in a similar situation who are getting calls when you aren't? Maybe they have some kind of an "inside track" that you aren't privy to, getting the calls before you do. Whip+Moon could also mean "blows to your reputation" and Moon+Birds+Book could mean someone is spreading unflattering gossip behind your back. Maybe that "friend" (Dog) who stands to benefit from your misfortune? This could be way off-base since I don't see the Snake or Fox about, but think about it.