Need to catch a thief

Cascade

I have a real problem with employee theft in two of our sister stores. Both money and goods have been missing. How would I go about making a spread to catch a thief? Would it be enough to use only court cards? At least I could narrow it down that way. Is this even possible? I have good accuracy with astrological attributes, but I sure could use some help on this. Thanks

HudsonGray

You wouldn't get anything you could use in court, or even to call in the police. Have you considered one of those mini-cameras set up to watch for who's going through an area? They used that at one place I worked. They're cheap enough now, and I think even Radio Shack carries some.

Cascade

cameras

Thanks for the suggestion, Hudsongray. We have an eight monitor system. I've taken the tapes home and VCR'ed for hours. There is something I'm missing here that I feel is right in front of my face. I've come up with a spread I think will work to give me some insight and will post it in Readings when I finish. Please send some of your intuitiveness my way! Thanks

full deck

The greatest insights often come from the simplest observations.

Review the money-handling process again and go at it as if you were preparing to do a spread.

You reminded me of the catch phrase for last year too. I was with friends in a Comp-USA store and instead of handing the 100 dollar portable DVD player to us, the store employee informed us in the most somber, rent-a-cop tone "I'm sorry, this is a lock-down item".

(Why I don't miss the states too much)

Scorpion

Hi Cascade,

I've just been trying to find my copy of the "How To" book on tarot spreads as I believe it's got the sort of thing you're looking for, but of course it's the one book missing from my shelves. If you can find it, I think it's a Ted Andrews creation. From memory, I think it's wine coloured. They're very inexpensive and useful.

If mine surfaces I'll post the spread I'm thinking of.

Cascade

Thanks

Thanks you guys...I posted a mess in the readings section but maybe you can see the results. I thought the questions were more important than the positions. I'm not so sure. but thanks again

memorexe

Re: to catch a thief...

I'm wondering if you resolved your problem.
It occurred to me that rather than asking who the thief was-- you might have to create a judiciary sequence that balances karmic law and secular process--perhaps using the Moon, Justice and Judgement cards.
Just leave them out and let them do their work...

lunalafey

I had to deal with a thief once and I used tarot to figure it out.
I had an idea who the possible suspects where so I did spreads on each one, shuffling in between throws.
I used 3 cards and a combination of the Past-Present-Future with Mind-Body-Spirit. The way the cards played out, they strongly suggested the person we most suspected. It was weeks later, but we found out who and it was who the cards said.

Cascade

Tarot never ceases to amaze me

Hi Guys, We caught the thieves. I posted the reading in the other forum, but one of the cards was the RW Judgement card. I had a kid jumping in the dumpster to make more romm. The black trash bag he was jumping on ripped open, revealing the ski jackets insde. They were carting stuff out in the garbage and he looked just like the people standing in the boats with their arms upraised. Later, they would come back and pretend they were looking for aluminum. Now I buy clear plastic bags. But I did try to whittle it down to two people by using astrological matches for my employees. Couldn't do it with the the cleaning couple. Funny how things work...:) Thanks for asking