New Books For Me!

Amaris

I'm soooo excitied! I just ordered Mary Greer's Tarot for Your Self : A Workbook for Personal Transformation, Nina Lee Braden's Tarot For Self Discovery (Special Topics in Tarot) and Lynda Hill's 360 Degrees of Wisdom from Amazon. I'd had a bad day and thought I deserved a treasure in exchange for my troubles. I went to Barnes & Noble to get whichever of the books they had and they didn't have any! Since I couldn't make up my mind which one to order, I decided to order all three -- and an appropriate treasure for my husband to keep him happy, of course! :)

Now, if it just didn't take books so long to arrive via mail!

AJ

I just started Nina Lee Braden's Tarot For Self Discovery this week, having just finished working thru Greer's 21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card. I'm loving the journey!
Happy new books, they will be here before you know it and anticipation is part of the fun.

Amaris

I have 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card on my Amazon wishlist. It was a tough decision between that and the one I got, but I'm in an intorspective mood right now, so went for the personal growth book. Thanks for letting me know you're enjoying the Braden book.

Anticipation is part of the fun, isn't it?