New Lenormand style deck

Bhavana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L0swPIliV0

Doesn't this look like a fun deck to have? I think I want it. Supposedly a take on the Lenormand, I just love it - awesome packaging, great colors - no, not traditional - but what do you all think?

Winterchild

Fun

It does look fun and I think it would be great to give to kids too to introduce them.. not sure about all the artwork though. I do like some of the cards and the way they are designed with the words and lettering. I couldn't watch all of the video.... I really get impatient when the reviewer stays on the same page for ages and goes on and on ... ! (User error I know... lol...)
What it did do is make me want to make my own collage Lenormand... it's not wuite as daunting as a Tarot Deck.... which I have been trying for years!!!

kalliope

What fun! Although I've been liking small and minimalist Lenormands lately, something about this appeals to me. The art is pretty simple (as in, they are still primarily just the one object, not overly complicated scenes.) I could ignore the keywords pretty easily, too. The only real downside to me is the larger size. It would definitely be only for 3-5 card draws -- no Grand Tableau, that's for sure!

Thanks for the link, Bhavana! It's now hanging out in my Amazon cart. :)

janie144

Oh I love the size, that is a positive for me rather than a negative, and if I ever do pluck up the courage to attempt a GT..... well I have a whole living room floor I can use :p

Carla

I have seen this deck in person and in comparison to most Lenormands, the cards are truly huge. That is too offputting for me, plus some of the meanings given on the cards are not in my system--Lilies for work, for example. If it were smaller and without subtitles, it would be cute and I'd get it. :)

kalliope

. . .plus some of the meanings given on the cards are not in my system--Lilies for work, for example.

Good to know, and unfortunate. I don't have Lilies for work, either. Oh well!

Azure_Skye

I just picked up this deck! Love it :)