Odd dream

pageofswords9110

Im trying to understand this dream that i had and what it means.

I fell into a deep sleep instantly last night which isnt usual for me. As im sleeping a start to hear feet shuffling very loudly in my ear. Then i hear faint moans almost like who ever these people were were dead or some sort of zombies.

So i opened my eyes and it was pitch black. Then i realized im laying on a cold concrete floor. So i get up then a light popped on. I like around and noticed I'm in jail. I walk over to a mirror. I immediately realized my reflection wasn't there so i start to panic. I start touching myself to make sure i was really there. I then bought my hands out in fron of my face and seen they had gloves on them. The gloves were not there at first.

Next i turned upside down in mid air and hit my tooth on the sink. I then floated back where i started from and was dropped very softly.

My dreams are always weird but this on takes the cake.
Does anyone kmow what this means.

pageofswords9110

Does anyone have any input on this ?

yannie

I think you were having a lucid dream... Showing your state of mind at the time...

RiverRunsDeep

Does anyone have any input on this ?

I will try....

As for the shuffling feet and zombie moans, how did it make you feel to hear those things? Were you curious? Was it something that simply made you more alert and take notice? Or, was it more sinister? Were you afraid ?

Having the light come on in the darkness sounds like a sudden realization, understanding, or awareness of something.

The dream symbols.....jail, mirror without a reflection, gloves.....you should consider what each of them represents to you on a personal level. To me, each of the symbols suggests you are unable (or FEEL that you are unable) to have an effect on your surroundings. The jail....you are imprisoned, unable to act or do as you wish. The mirror without a reflection....you are nonexistent. The gloves...you can't touch or put your hands on anything in order to change it.

Turning upside down and hitting your tooth... maybe you need to look at things from a different position, and the dream is trying to "strike" you with some kind of knowledge or understanding.

Dreams are so highly personal and individualized, but I hope my post gives you a few ideas. :)

pageofswords9110

I will try....

As for the shuffling feet and zombie moans, how did it make you feel to hear those things? Were you curious? Was it something that simply made you more alert and take notice? Or, was it more sinister? Were you afraid ?

Having the light come on in the darkness sounds like a sudden realization, understanding, or awareness of something.

The dream symbols.....jail, mirror without a reflection, gloves.....you should consider what each of them represents to you on a personal level. To me, each of the symbols suggests you are unable (or FEEL that you are unable) to have an effect on your surroundings. The jail....you are imprisoned, unable to act or do as you wish. The mirror without a reflection....you are nonexistent. The gloves...you can't touch or put your hands on anything in order to change it.

Turning upside down and hitting your tooth... maybe you need to look at things from a different position, and the dream is trying to "strike" you with some kind of knowledge or understanding.

Dreams are so highly personal and individualized, but I hope my post gives you a few ideas. :)

I didnt feel anything but i did feel like i was supposed to help them in someone. I think this was what the relization is. I have a gift ive been holding back for a LONG time. I was afraid of it so i bulit these walls to protect myself. But i needed a new perspective. Like maybe this is my calling.

EmpressArwen

Im trying to understand this dream that i had and what it means.

I fell into a deep sleep instantly last night which isnt usual for me. As im sleeping a start to hear feet shuffling very loudly in my ear. Then i hear faint moans almost like who ever these people were were dead or some sort of zombies.

So i opened my eyes and it was pitch black. Then i realized im laying on a cold concrete floor. So i get up then a light popped on. I like around and noticed I'm in jail. I walk over to a mirror. I immediately realized my reflection wasn't there so i start to panic. I start touching myself to make sure i was really there. I then bought my hands out in fron of my face and seen they had gloves on them. The gloves were not there at first.

Next i turned upside down in mid air and hit my tooth on the sink. I then floated back where i started from and was dropped very softly.

My dreams are always weird but this on takes the cake.
Does anyone kmow what this means.

I think you are right...that this is referring to your gift. There is a couple of ways I could see the imagery here...1. As you said, you have closed off this part of who you are...there isn't much out there that is more closed off as jail. 2. You are meant to use this gift in law enforcement/crime solving in some way.

Mirror without reflection...Again, I see this two ways (god, I am such a Gemini!!)...1. you don't see yourself clearly. You think you are too weak or insignificant to make a difference in the world with your gift...2. In order to truly make a difference with your gift, you must completely dissolve ego. You must lose the selfish side of us that would look for praise or $...self must disappear here and you would only do this to help others.

Gloves...what are gloves? A protection. A protection from the cold,from germs, etc. You feel the need to be protected if you are going to develop this gift.

Turned upside down...well, yeah, this gift/choice could figuratively turn your world upside down. Huge changes.It would be embracing what you have previously rejected. A 180.

Hit tooth on sink...injured teeth can indicate a lack of stability or balance. The whole idea of really exploring this leaves you off balance...and since you were in the air upside-down during this tooth injury. I'd say that GROUNDING is very important for you so that you will achieve the centeredness you need to be successful with your gift. The sink means that you need to take some time to releaee and cleanse yourself from your past feelings on this subject. Make sure you are not taking old emotions into a new endeavor (as in the past this gift brought you a lot of fear). Cleanse, center, ground, release.

pageofswords9110

I think you are right...that this is referring to your gift. There is a couple of ways I could see the imagery here...1. As you said, you have closed off this part of who you are...there isn't much out there that is more closed off as jail. 2. You are meant to use this gift in law enforcement/crime solving in some way.

the whole me being injail scenario and having to help with crimes makes perfect sense. I felt like this is what my gift is for. I know alot of murders go unsolved and some people just want justice.

Mirror without reflection...Again, I see this two ways (god, I am such a Gemini!!)...1. you don't see yourself clearly. You think you are too weak or insignificant to make a difference in the world with your gift...2. In order to truly make a difference with your gift, you must completely dissolve ego. You must lose the selfish side of us that would look for praise or $...self must disappear here and you would only do this to help others.

I do agree i feel im too weak for this type of work. I dont know what im doing or how to develope my gift. Releasing my ego self is always a good thing.

Gloves...what are gloves? A protection. A protection from the cold,from germs, etc. You feel the need to be protected if you are going to develop this gift.

I do have the need to feel protected. The last thing i want to do is put myself in harms way

Turned upside down...well, yeah, this gift/choice could

figuratively turn your world upside down. Huge changes.It would be embracing what you have previously rejected. A 180.

Hit tooth on sink...injured teeth can indicate a lack of stability or balance. The whole idea of really exploring this leaves you off balance...and since you were in the air upside-down during this tooth injury. I'd say that GROUNDING is very important for you so that you will achieve the centeredness you need to be successful with your gift. The sink means that you need to take some time to releaee and cleanse yourself from your past feelings on this subject. Make sure you are not taking old emotions into a new endeavor (as in the past this gift brought you a lot of fear). Cleanse, center, ground, release.

I think i need to ground myself also and come to terms with my gift. Get rid of any old fears. This made a lot of sense to me. Thank you for the help inseed.