One Traditional Kipper Reading for Feedback

claire1805

*Please let me know your question :)

Bonny

Hi Claire,

I'll sit if that's ok...?

I'll write my question...

Q. Are c (male) and I meant to be together ? (As In long term rship)

claire1805

Hi Claire,

I'll sit if that's ok...?

I'll write my question...

Q. Are c (male) and I meant to be together ? (As In long term rship)

Hi Bonny, I have read for you on this subject for a few times in the past. Do you have another question/subject in mind?

Bonny

Hi Bonny, I have read for you on this subject for a few times in the past. Do you have another question/subject in mind?

Hi Claire,

Thanks for your message. I can't really ask about career because that's in a space that is soft at the moment , and that relates to money and travel. I'm sorry I can't think of another area of my life that can take the analysis right now... my health is great.

Could I just get a general on Love ? That way you are not bound to talk about c in particular ...of maybe because the kipper is so good with court cases... would you be able to read on how his divorce is proceeding?
Please feel free to skip me Sweet, as I appreciate this is all a generosity and it's all ok!

claire1805

Hi Claire,

Thanks for your message. I can't really ask about career because that's in a space that is soft at the moment , and that relates to money and travel. I'm sorry I can't think of another area of my life that can take the analysis right now... my health is great.

Could I just get a general on Love ? That way you are not bound to talk about c in particular ...of maybe because the kipper is so good with court cases... would you be able to read on how his divorce is proceeding?
Please feel free to skip me Sweet, as I appreciate this is all a generosity and it's all ok!

Sure :) Thanks for your understanding. I can do a general on your love life.

claire1805

Thank-you Sweetness ...

Blessings,

B x

26 + 20 + 16 + 11 + 25 + 01 + 04
06 + 03 + 07 + 33 + 09 + 14 + 28
00 + 22 + 00 + 00 + 00 + 00 + 08

*16 cards in total

From the cards that have been drawn, I feel that you have a serious view when it comes to relationships. You equate romance with forever. And you become utterly consumed with pursuing this notion of love. With the House next to His Thoughts, it tells me that your assurance and stability revolve around knowing what a certain man is thinking about. I feel that this man is very much someone whom you want to spend your forever with. You tend to be be overly hopeful with regard to this person and if there is even a minor problem between you and him, you get depressed easily.

I feel that your love life is very much a reflection of your inner world. We don't see much external change in it but large waves of change are definitely happening internally. Your emotions fluctuate depending on the things that you hear about this man. You yearn for his fullest attention, however with the Man next to Meetings, it tells me that this person is still 'keeping his options' opened to some extent.

The Expectation and Meetings combinations suggests that you might have to wait an even longer period of time for a more committed and stable relationship to be realised between this person and you. The location of the False Person (below Expectation) warns against holding out too much hope and trust as you might be left with more disappointment.

It appears that you are READY to settle down into a permanent relationship but this person is not ready yet, and therein lies the issue. You are looking to him, while he is looking to everything. At present, I feel that you are contented, if not accepting of where things are, but in the future, that might change. Your patience might run out one day.

Does this make sense? I apologise beforehand if it does not. I tend to rean on specific questions so doing a general this time around will be a good practice for me :)

Bonny

26 + 20 + 16 + 11 + 25 + 01 + 04
06 + 03 + 07 + 33 + 09 + 14 + 28
00 + 22 + 00 + 00 + 00 + 00 + 08

*16 cards in total

From the cards that have been drawn, I feel that you have a serious view when it comes to relationships. You equate romance with forever. And you become utterly consumed with pursuing this notion of love. With the House next to His Thoughts, it tells me that your assurance and stability revolve around knowing what a certain man is thinking about. I feel that this man is very much someone whom you want to spend your forever with. You tend to be be overly hopeful with regard to this person and if there is even a minor problem between you and him, you get depressed easily.

I feel that your love life is very much a reflection of your inner world. We don't see much external change in it but large waves of change are definitely happening internally. Your emotions fluctuate depending on the things that you hear about this man. You yearn for his fullest attention, however with the Man next to Meetings, it tells me that this person is still 'keeping his options' opened to some extent.

The Expectation and Meetings combinations suggests that you might have to wait an even longer period of time for a more committed and stable relationship to be realised between this person and you. The location of the False Person (below Expectation) warns against holding out too much hope and trust as you might be left with more disappointment.

It appears that you are READY to settle down into a permanent relationship but this person is not ready yet, and therein lies the issue. You are looking to him, while he is looking to everything. At present, I feel that you are contented, if not accepting of where things are, but in the future, that might change. Your patience might run out one day.

Does this make sense? I apologise beforehand if it does not. I tend to rean on specific questions so doing a general this time around will be a good practice for me :)

Hi Sweetness,

Thank you for this HUGE reading. Gosh, 16 cards ... very thorough!!
You are right about how serious I take romance and that is my Venus in Capricorn. I think about love as a lifelong commitment and treat my beloved as if they are a God. I don't base a lot of weight on his thoughts because I see how much they change and he has told me that it's not really helpful to analyse them because he over thinks too much anyway.
I have major problems between he and I - Well, not due to the way we relate but due to his getting freer from his ex wife and sitting all that out. In the mean time it is totally tipsy tirby for me and so if I let the slightest problem depress me ... Well, I couldn't...

I am very constant in my commitment and loyalties to this man. I don't yearn for his fullest attention because I know I will always have to take a back seat to his kids... the Meetjngs this man is going to are legal meetings to do with his divorce I would say. He is so much under scrutiny by his ex and her family that if he put a step wrong in having relations with any other women he would be at risk of losing his kids.
The False person below the card of Expectations is something I can't feedback on sorry Sweets... from what I know of c , he is a good man. But it's not really clear to me what the cards could be saying ...
spot on, i am READY to settle down now.
Correct, he is not - he is just trying to be unsettled intentionallyfor awhile.
I don't know why you are saying my patience would run out... is that in the cards? I'm patient patient patient ...
Thanks Claire!!!!

Blessings,

Bonny :)