Oracle decks

olori

I am a beginner with reading. The deck that I have offers very little spreads to use so I have gone and researched it on the net for different layouts. My question is, I have come accross many spreads that are pretty interesting, however, they talk alot about 4 of cups, ace of cups, swords etc..Can these spreads be used too read even though the cards that I have don't have those elementsin them?
I have used the spreads with success, but I want to make sure that this is correct to do?

SpiritOfTheDogz

You'll here it many times on AT, there are no rights or wrongs with either tarot or oracle, you do what feels right for you. If you find an oracle spread works with tarot or vice versa, then by all means do it, it doesn't matter, they are your cards. You could even make up your own spreads if that suits your needs better, ever thought of that? Experiment with loads of different spreads and you'll soon find those you like ;)

Paul

olori

thanks Paul you answered a huge question for me.
I must admit I got alittle bit lost where I was when I did this, so sorry for taking so long in writing back. Figured it out though thank goodness

Olori

MysticalMoose

Hello & Welcome :)

Paul said it all....just do what feels natural & right for you ~ that goes for spreads, shuffling, interpreting or whatever & Im sure you will have some marvellous results.
Happy Oracle-ing :D

With Love MM :love: