Oracle exchnages :-)

Awkward.turtle91

Oracle exchnages, I haven't played with oracle in a while and I'd like to do some exchnages.
Must be willing to leave feedback and exchange.

No legal health or pregnancy Q's
Remember I have the right to say no to you!

NamasteIndia

hey

i will use Doreen Virtue deck

my query What message angels want to give for me for coming time

Awkward.turtle91

back drop is faux fur

The temptress - Amethyst - Sacred earth mother - Gaia

I believe the temptress is telling you to step back, the angels want you to see the truth in the situation rather then the "the fabulousness of it all and how it's full of glory." Look what's really going on this week, soul search things aren't always how they appear. I believe the next card is backing up this theory this week your angels want you to listen to your heart and not your head allow things to transform and take the power back your life is what you make it. This week will involve accepting things for what you are remembering who you are, remembering your soul and how great you are. I believe the last card is saying once you've done this remember your spiritual connection a passion that you've stopped doing, keep strong and share the knowledge with others (tarot runes art etc) find the strength again.

Does this make sense? What message regarding romance do my angels have for me within the new year

Attachments

• IMG_7661.jpg
    IMG_7661.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 83

NamasteIndia

back drop is faux fur

Does this make sense? What message regarding romance do my angels have for me within the new year

Hi

I have used the Wisdom of Avalon Oracle.

The mystery, Fear (Rx), The Wasp, Disruption

Initially your life love would seem to be a mystery. Mystery in the sense. You would have to find the answers. Things and people won't be revealed easily. You will have to go deeper. People might lie, cheat, manipulate. But you need to keep a awareness and be alert. I sense a women might be showing you something else but actually something else is happening its like she is clouding your mind.

The reversed Fear indicates that you are kind of bold and ready to seek a lover and partner. You might be even searching them on dating apps. Its not something bad but probably fearlessness could help you find what you are seeking. Maybe just agreeing for that blind date would get you what you want.

The wasp its a insect which stings. Getting it here well i think past relationships stinged you and it hurt you and you probably developed a bitter mark. So beware of some people you meet along and try to heal the past wounds so as to find a better future path.

Disruption indicates it won't be a smooth path. You might get some breakup, some hiccups, some heartbreak and so on.

So overall looks like you need to work on your love life.

NamasteIndia

back drop is faux fur

I believe the temptress is telling you to step back, the angels want you to see the truth in the situation rather then the "the fabulousness of it all and how it's full of glory." Look what's really going on this week, soul search things aren't always how they appear. I believe the next card is backing up this theory this week your angels want you to listen to your heart and not your head allow things to transform and take the power back your life is what you make it. This week will involve accepting things for what you are remembering who you are, remembering your soul and how great you are. I believe the last card is saying once you've done this remember your spiritual connection a passion that you've stopped doing, keep strong and share the knowledge with others (tarot runes art etc) find the strength again.

[/b]

Actually this is so correct i was thinking of whether to use tarot to read for others. But then a overwhelming fear gripped me reading for a fee and taking it on pro level the whole issue gave me sleepless nights
So i was planning on not taking it up rather focus on something related to art. I wanted to improve and work on my art.

Thanks i got the message.

readings.by.mia

Shall we? :)

Awkward.turtle91

Hi

I have used the Wisdom of Avalon Oracle.

The mystery, Fear (Rx), The Wasp, Disruption

Initially your life love would seem to be a mystery. Mystery in the sense. You would have to find the answers. Things and people won't be revealed easily. You will have to go deeper. People might lie, cheat, manipulate. But you need to keep a awareness and be alert. I sense a women might be showing you something else but actually something else is happening its like she is clouding your mind.

It is indeed a mystery, one where the answers aren't being revealed easily no. People have lied and cheated and manipulated yes. Mmmmm I'll keep an eye out on that woman whose clouding my judgment. (it could be myself whose doing it)

The reversed Fear indicates that you are kind of bold and ready to seek a lover and partner. You might be even searching them on dating apps. Its not something bad but probably fearlessness could help you find what you are seeking. Maybe just agreeing for that blind date would get you what you want.

I am indeed ready to seek a partner at long last, not on dating apps no that's one thing i'll never do in my life i don't think it's safe personally. I talk to my male friends alot online however and text. No one's kind enough to set me up, but maybe i should look at other people in my life rather than what i desire.

The wasp its a insect which stings. Getting it here well i think past relationships stinged you and it hurt you and you probably developed a bitter mark. So beware of some people you meet along and try to heal the past wounds so as to find a better future path.
Disruption indicates it won't be a smooth path. You might get some breakup, some hiccups, some heartbreak and so on.
So overall looks like you need to work on your love life.

i WAS stinged big time in the past, and yes it has left a very bitter mark. Im always aware due to it i find it hard to let people in. Ahaha it's never an easy path for me i'm not expecting easy ^_^ x

I'm glad my reading made sense to you namaste!, Tarot is something i strongly encourage and if you have aritstic talent obviously. (im jealous!)