Otto Schmidt Tarot

reall

WoW! luv Russian art!^^ lolz style is somewhere between artdeco and pin up?:)) hm,,

devilkitty

I really like this, but "High Priestless"? At least "Hierophant" is spelled correctly.

Might pull the trigger on it anyhow, for the art.

gregory

I can live without this one. Even though I suspect he might haev INTENDED High Priestless !

SarahJoy

Well, he's certainly a talented artist. In theory, I think he could easily make a Tarot I'd love.

This deck, though . . .
I'm usually the one defending nudity on cards, and it doesn't bother me when a deck is populated entirely by young pretty people. This deck, though, WOW are these girls nubile. I think I can live without a High Priestess sending me come-f-me looks. I don't think I'm the target audience for this one. :)

(And yeah, Otto Schmidt is a fantastic name!)

Edit: if he did a flat-out erotic deck, I'd probably buy it. These cards are hotter than the other erotic decks out there, which have never caught my fancy.

daphne

LoS comic book type, though much less detailed and colorful. I find it superficial, simplistic and predictable.
And the price is enormous. I will not buy and I will not want.

FaintlyMacabre

I didn't look at it, but I would like a High Priestless. I was very disappointed when I didn't have a Page of Pods.

I did look. That 3 of bums, err cups, is hard to ignore.

(Not going to buy it though.)

Diana

rwcarter

I think I can live without a High Priestess sending me come-f-me looks. I don't think I'm the target audience for this one. :)
To-may-to, to-mah-to cause I think the HP looks sexually repressed. She wants it and is putting that energy out there, but she's way too uptight to actually DO anything about it....

And with the possible exception of the Wheel, I wouldn't say they were nubile so much as they are women of the 20-teens who accentuate ALL of their curves and put as much on display as they can but make sure they stay on this side of vulgar.

Rodney