Paul Foster Case?

Rede Seeker

I recently acquires a Morgan-Greer deck. The LWB mentions that the imagery is based on Paul Foster Case's work. Can anyone recommend a book or similar resource so I can study his take on tarot imagery? I Googled the name but the results were not particularly helpful.

The crowned one

I am a very big fan of Case's.

His best book: The Tarot: A Key to the Wisdom of the Ages .

Rima

Paul Foster Case's book The Tarot

Rede Seeker said:
I recently acquires a Morgan-Greer deck. The LWB mentions that the imagery is based on Paul Foster Case's work. Can anyone recommend a book or similar resource so I can study his take on tarot imagery? I Googled the name but the results were not particularly helpful.

Amazon.com has Case's book The Tarot. It's a great book A classic.

Rima

Rede Seeker

The book has been ordered

Thank you for pointing out the book. My copy should arrive in a few days.

In the mean time - what does Case say about Justice as the XI; Strength at the VII card? I find Justice more appropriate following the Chariot and preceding the Hermit; Strength between the Wheel of Fortune and the Hanged Man.

BodhiSeed

You might also check out Jason Lotterhand's "Thursday Night Tarot" - Lotterhand was a student of Case's, and this book is full of info yet very easy to read.
You can usually find a copy on the Amazon marketplace or ebay for a reasonable price.