Petit Tableau on R'ship Crisis

Bonny

There was a major shift that occurred in my relationship with C, on November 10 last year.
I knew because he told me.
But he tried to protect me and offset further argument / drama.

Today I asked the Lenormand cards what it was. What happened that day? What was the crisis?

C had been to drop off his kids at their mothers (his ex) and he had told me an hour or so later that whst had happened was heartbreaking and he would tell me about it later.

I know C. I know he idolises his kids and so I thought it must have been about them, nothing to do with me.

The cards say differently:

(I charged woman as me, man as c, child as their kids and snake as his ex)

His mother often is shown as bear but in this spread I think it might mean his ex.

Clouds- woman - book
Letter - bear - mice
Mountain - house - whips

Jumper: ring

This spread has his relationship with me written all over it.

My reading is that my identity and the secret surrounding me in his life was at issue. (Top line)
His ex or his mother had a letter / text/ email that was stressed.
This created problems around his family in terms of arguments.

The jumper confirje it was all about Union/relationship. C knew that it was about his being pressured to break it off with me and that's why he said it was heartbreaking.

Looking diagonally, the mother figure argues about things that are unclear (clouds/bear/whips)
There are secret obstacles to the mother figure (book / bear / mountain)

Down the columns:

Unclear Messages cause obstacles (c wasn't ready to tell her about us re protecting the children)
Myself and his ex and the family are at the centre of the issue / difficulty/heartbreak (woman/bear/house)
The secret stress causes arguments (book / mice / whips)

So, AT members, it seems to me that IN FACT, his ex did and DOES know about me and my r'ship with c. And in her usual way, she manipulated him via toxic arguments into withdrawal from our relationship.

Any other suggestions?

~~~~~~~~

How did she find out about us?

Ship / tower / heart
Scythe / clover / moon
House / bear / letter

She found out about us
- through feelings of distant and unattainable love. (Row 1)
- through c and I kissing publicly (dissolute behaviour) and her fluctuating emotions
- through a text message about her family

Reading down the columns:

Through danger to her house/family
Through her own loneliness and pressures from that
Through the beautiful evening and love messages between me and c...

~~~~

Did c know that she knew about us?

Jumper : child

Key / mice / child

Key / mice - uncertainty
Key / child - security for child
Mice / child - stress around a child, stressful new beginning

No, but all he could think about and all she stressed to him was the security and stress to do with the child. And her undulating emotionalism was enough to buckle that for them.
Hence he knew he had to call it off with me in time. Heartbreaking, loss.

B

Tinkerbel

Today I asked the Lenormand cards what it was. What happened that day? What was the crisis?

(I charged woman as me, man as c, child as their kids and snake as his ex)

His mother often is shown as bear but in this spread I think it might mean his ex.

I'm no expert in Lenormand but wanted to give it a go :)

Since you charged the card before the reading I don't think that anyone involved, besides you, show up in this reading. So with regards to a crisis I also believe it was about you.

Clouds-Woman-Book: Uncertainty/ confusion regarding a women who is kept secret

Letter-Bear-Mice: Information/ news should be protected to avoid stress

Mountain-House-Whip: Obstacles around family cause conflict

Clouds-Letter-Mountain: Confusion/ or clouded judgement? about information causes obstacles

Woman-Bear-House: Interesting to see Bear between you and House which I see as representing family in this draw. So C felt he needed to keep you separate from Family in order to protect.

Book-Mice-Whip: Knowledge is stressful and causes conflict.

To me it seems that the crisis that C was referring to had to do with needing to keep his involvement with you a secret cause he knew it would cause conflicts for his family. He felt he needed to protect his family to avoid news coming out that would cause worry to them. I feel this reading speaks more of his internal crisis rather then an external one...He was split in 2 minds and not sure about what tot do (clouds)

Maybe C realised that day what the implications were and somehow it became more real for him? Thats how it comes across to me anyway....does that make sense?

Bonny

I'm no expert in Lenormand but wanted to give it a go :)

Since you charged the card before the reading I don't think that anyone involved, besides you, show up in this reading. So with regards to a crisis I also believe it was about you.

Clouds-Woman-Book: Uncertainty/ confusion regarding a women who is kept secret

Letter-Bear-Mice: Information/ news should be protected to avoid stress

Mountain-House-Whip: Obstacles around family cause conflict

Clouds-Letter-Mountain: Confusion/ or clouded judgement? about information causes obstacles

Woman-Bear-House: Interesting to see Bear between you and House which I see as representing family in this draw. So C felt he needed to keep you separate from Family in order to protect.

Book-Mice-Whip: Knowledge is stressful and causes conflict.

To me it seems that the crisis that C was referring to had to do with needing to keep his involvement with you a secret cause he knew it would cause conflicts for his family. He felt he needed to protect his family to avoid news coming out that would cause worry to them. I feel this reading speaks more of his internal crisis rather then an external one...He was split in 2 minds and not sure about what tot do (clouds)

Maybe C realised that day what the implications were and somehow it became more real for him? Thats how it comes across to me anyway....does that make sense?

Thanks ever so much T!

Yes I see how I was protected and he was between me and his family... He didn't want his ex to know (the children would not understand)...

Yes I think it was an internal crisis but there must have been some kind of argument because when he left me that afternoon he was very happy with how things had gone with the kids etc that weekend when he was looking after them/custody.
So yes - atleast I see when this was forced at him, putting him into distress ...
Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and examination of this!

B:)