Problem/Solution

samantha

How's the rest of April looking ?

Heart - Mice

So - looks like some kind of emotional anxiety. If this is in affairs of the heart then there's nothing on the horizon at present ! My relationship with my SO is going well ....
Otherwise I could read it as a kind of free floating anxiety, the little mice taking small but consistent bites throughout the month. This would resonate more as I have a tendency to worry.

As I can only see these cards in a problematic light I pulled two more :

How can I reduce or pre empty the above cards ?

Clover - Lily

Although I think it's unlikely I'm not going to discount the first two cards being about my primary relationship. In which case my first reaction to clover -lily is a prudent dose of quickly orchestrated sex (!) a kind of preemptive strike lol. In real life this doesn't make much sense as this occurs anyway :D just without the agenda.

Apart from sex my other key meanings for lily are maturity or wisdom.

Visually I was really struck by the difference between the clovers tiny flowers and leaves and the Lily's huge sculptural ones. Lily seemed the dominant force here. I would read these, non traditionally, as the need to draw on life experiences (the tried and tested ...what I already know to work) rather than hoping to get lucky and come up with a solution/strategy (to Heart- Mice) on the spur of the moment. This would seem a reasonable answer if the heart-mice does turn out to concern SO and I, or if it's the more generalised worry scenario.

All other traditional interpretations welcome :) Especially to the clover/lily duo.

snowmoon

How's the rest of April looking ?

Heart - Mice

So - looks like some kind of emotional anxiety. If this is in affairs of the heart then there's nothing on the horizon at present ! My relationship with my SO is going well ....
Otherwise I could read it as a kind of free floating anxiety, the little mice taking small but consistent bites throughout the month. This would resonate more as I have a tendency to worry.

As I can only see these cards in a problematic light I pulled two more :

How can I reduce or pre empty the above cards ?

Clover - Lily

Although I think it's unlikely I'm not going to discount the first two cards being about my primary relationship. In which case my first reaction to clover -lily is a prudent dose of quickly orchestrated sex (!) a kind of preemptive strike lol. In real life this doesn't make much sense as this occurs anyway :D just without the agenda.

Apart from sex my other key meanings for lily are maturity or wisdom.

Visually I was really struck by the difference between the clovers tiny flowers and leaves and the Lily's huge sculptural ones. Lily seemed the dominant force here. I would read these, non traditionally, as the need to draw on life experiences (the tried and tested ...what I already know to work) rather than hoping to get lucky and come up with a solution/strategy (to Heart- Mice) on the spur of the moment. This would seem a reasonable answer if the heart-mice does turn out to concern SO and I, or if it's the more generalised worry scenario.

All other traditional interpretations welcome :) Especially to the clover/lily duo.

hi, about lily card, in traditional meaning, sexual , pure. in one of my deck use it as work related, elder only.

Vanitygrey

Hi Samantha!

Lily has various meanings : harmony, family, supporter, sexuality

Given your initial reading about emotional anxiety, the harmony meaning may apply more here. Or even, having a little help from family who may offer you support

wind

Hi Sam,
I would simply read these cards as: yes, you tend to worry and literally take things to your heart (Heart-Mice), but there is nothing to worry about, you are safe, wise, and luck is on your side (Clover-Lily). Clover is about relying on chance, on what life will bring, and Lily is about bigger picture and inner peace. Whatever you may worry about, there is no need, since the situation is stable and solutions, if needed, will pop up by themselves. Clvoer-Lily is for me wise trust in life and its opportunities.

samantha

Hi Samantha!

Lily has various meanings : harmony, family, supporter, sexuality

Given your initial reading about emotional anxiety, the harmony meaning may apply more here. Or even, having a little help from family who may offer you support

Thankyou VG :) I can see harmony in the Lily card certainly but have never thought to read it as family (that would be Tree for me) Did you come to this interpretation yourself or does it belong to some system/author ? I'd be interested to know. Interpretations aside I only have my in laws around me currently. My husband is not that close to them so they are not a port of call in a storm ....or even a breeze ! My own family are very far away and I've been living abroad for so much of my life now that I've just got used to having to cope with whatever by myself. But thanks for the suggestion :)

samantha

Hi Sam,
I would simply read these cards as: yes, you tend to worry and literally take things to your heart (Heart-Mice), but there is nothing to worry about, you are safe, wise, and luck is on your side (Clover-Lily). Clover is about relying on chance, on what life will bring, and Lily is about bigger picture and inner peace. Whatever you may worry about, there is no need, since the situation is stable and solutions, if needed, will pop up by themselves. Clvoer-Lily is for me wise trust in life and its opportunities.

Hello Wind :)
Thankyou for taking a look here. I like that you see Lily as safety ...I hadnt thought to stretch its calm or centred quality (you say "inner peace" ) in that direction, but it makes good sense and for a more positive read. I also love the way you describe solutions "popping up by themselves". This feels absolutely right for clover which grows quickly and appears almost overnight (or so says my mum who is a vigilant execution er gardener !)

Vanitygrey

Thankyou VG :) I can see harmony in the Lily card certainly but have never thought to read it as family (that would be Tree for me) Did you come to this interpretation yourself or does it belong to some system/author ? I'd be interested to know. Interpretations aside I only have my in laws around me currently. My husband is not that close to them so they are not a port of call in a storm ....or even a breeze ! My own family are very far away and I've been living abroad for so much of my life now that I've just got used to having to cope with whatever by myself. But thanks for the suggestion :)

No problem! I am using the definition from the Treppner course.