Problems contacting Tarotcart.com

Edward Tarot Hands

Hi
I'm posting this here because I'm not a subscriber and I can't post in chat.
I ordered the Tabula Mundi deck a few weeks ago but since the 22nd of December it has been held in customs in Madrid here in Spain.
I have tried many times to contact tarotcart.com the distributor of this deck but all my emails have been returned by maildemon with failure notices.
I just wonder if anyone else has had problems contacting this site?
Thanks

gregory

If customs have your deck, there won't be anything tarotcart can do about it. But the site owner/deck creator is here - Babalon Jones - you could PM her. She is totally honest - there will not be a problem, with her.

This is her actual (rather than distribution) site

http://www.tabulamundi.com/

You could also email her there ? But you can't blame a seller for what customs do with your purchases. They have no control over government agencies. You will have to pay what they ask to get your deck. Many of us have had to pay customs duty on it, I assure you. Some of us had to pay a LOT of duty.

ETA check towards the end of this thread and you'll see how much it cost several people here to get their deck through customs in a number of countries.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=258949

Edward Tarot Hands

If customs have your deck, there won't be anything tarotcart can do about it. But the site owner/deck creator is here - Babalon Jones - you could PM her. She is totally honest - there will not be a problem, with her.
]
thanks for the reply, I understand completely that tarotcart are not responsible for the customs here, I just wanted to know if they could help me., my original question was that I actually cannot contact them, their email isn't working.
I have since learned that people often have things sitting around in customs for ages.

cheers anyway

magicjack

They are probably very busy at this time. At least you know they have shipped and know where they are. I'm in the US and have had things sit in customs for awhile. Can you call customs and find out?

Edward Tarot Hands

They are probably very busy at this time. At least you know they have shipped and know where they are. I'm in the US and have had things sit in customs for awhile. Can you call customs and find out?
yes you are probably right.
I'm just so impatient!!

gregory

thanks for the reply, I understand completely that tarotcart are not responsible for the customs here, I just wanted to know if they could help me., my original question was that I actually cannot contact them, their email isn't working.
I have since learned that people often have things sitting around in customs for ages.

cheers anyway
Well, you can message Babalon Jones here. But she won't be able to help with customs. NO-ONE can help with customs. (Sometimes not even customs can help with customs. Trust me, I have reason to know this !!)

Babalon Jones

Hello Edward,

Funny I just got out of work and sat down to relax with lurking on AT and saw this. So I checked the email account for Tarot Cart and yes, your emails are all there, all seven of them, all dated today. So they are getting through, I just have not logged into that email today since I was at work today and it was a very busy day, so I had no time to check email at all and would have checked it tonight anyway.

I think what you are getting the bounce back from is actually not from my tarot cart address but from the email it forwards to. I have so many emails that I set them all to forward to one account, but I guess there is a problem with the forwarding service I shall need to look into.

So I will reply to your emails privately from there. For the record though, gregory is completely correct in that I can do nothing about customs from this end. Like you, I can check the tracking and see that it is in customs, and I will see if it gets delivered or picked up, but I do not see any more info than you do. And from what I understand, it is a totally normal occurance for things shipped to your country to go through customs and pick up a fee notice along the way unfortunately.

It will arrive soon though hopefully I just cannot say exactly how long it will take.
Anyway I will email you directly, in case you don't see this.