Projecting into a Tarot card

billythekid

I was attempting to project into a tarot card or enter it because I read some authors who recommended it as a pathworking technique (dolores ashcroft nowiciki and JH Brennan). This is what I am interested in. A few nights ago in the early morning I entered the vibrational state and imagined the Strength card from the rider-waite-smith deck.

Immediately after doing this the image became a big doorway and I went into it effortlessly, almost like a magnet. The tarot card had then become 3D scenery, with the character now a person and all the details of the card still there. I was shocked that it actually happened so fast and was so solid. It took about 12 seconds in all. I was about to speak to the character and it really seemed as if she was about to speak back, but a family member made a loud noise and the session was ruined.

I have tried to enter a tarot card countless times before during meditation or light trance, but it never worked. It's as if I wasn't deep enough. It looks like it only works for me via astral projection.

My question is was this the correct way to begin a pathworking exploration? Did I do it the right way, by imagining the tarot card as I was in the vibrational state? Also, does anyone have any idea what questions I could ask the characters in the future? I am new to this stuff and am still gaining experience. any reply will be much appreciated

CrystalSeas

If it works for you, then it's the right way.

Different people have different methods of entering into a trance state, or entering into the card in 3D.

If it works, then it's "correct".

You might want to check out the Kabbalah & Alphabets forum for more threads about pathwork.

billythekid

If it works for you, then it's the right way.

Different people have different methods of entering into a trance state, or entering into the card in 3D.

If it works, then it's "correct".

You might want to check out the Kabbalah & Alphabets forum for more threads about pathwork.

Thank you for your reply, CrystalSeas, and for the link.

geoxena

. . . does anyone have any idea what questions I could ask the characters in the future?
Well, why did you choose to step into the Strength card? I would assume that you have a reason for wanting to do this, rather than just to see if you can, and a reason for picking the card you want to enter - and so your question(s) would be connected to whatever you hope to learn from that card.

FLizarraga

I'm on the pragmatic side, meaning that whatever works for you is right for you, even if it does not work for me (and the other way around). And obviously that worked for you, so it is correct for you, like CrystalSeas pointed out.

I have read a lot about meditating on the Tarot cards and using them in pathworking, but never thought of interacting with the characters in the card. That's a wonderful idea! :thumbsup:

An easy question would be one I ask the cards sometimes: "Is there something I need to know at this particular moment?"

ruthiechan

I agree, fundamentally, with what others have said. However, take care to be protected. It could be that the session ending was a blessing. I have had experiences where I have been deceived by spirits pretending to be someone that they're not. One of the biggest things for me to tell is that there is *always* an undercurrent of unconditional love in a spirit in that truly seeks to help you. Even when I'm being chastised, love is there underneath it, not condemnation. Without that, then I know something questionable is happening.