Query about Titania Fortune Cards

katie_here

I don't know which meaning to take for real.

Here was the spread (or part of it)

Coffin : Woman : Cross

this was part of a 9 card spread. The woman was the centre card so I kind of skipped that, reading all the other cards as concerning the woman.

Here's where the confusion lies

The Cross - If it comes next to the coffin, an illness must come, but it is meant to be.

The Coffin - Next to the cross, a deceased relative may be watching over you.

which one is right?

lunakasha

I am not sure if there is one "right" or "wrong" interpretation....it really depends upon the situation or question at hand and the person being read for. Does an illness make sense, given what you know about the person and his/her situation??? Is the querent a female, and therefore represented by the Woman card, or is it someone else???

What I find interesting, and sometimes frustrating about the Titania cards is that they don't always provide a clearly defined answer. I find them to be quite subjective, which means asking more questions of the querent in order to find the true message. It can be tricky doing self-readings for that reason, yet many times the cards have given some very direct answers and/or helpful information when I needed it. They are funny that way....;)

If I knew nothing about the querent at all and were to interpret your layout:

Coffin : Woman : Cross

I would consider that the querent (if it is a female) is on the verge of making a significant change in her life, and is hesitant about leaving past issues or disappointments behind. The cross represents destiny or maybe faith....that right now she needs to put the past and her negative feelings to rest (coffin) and have faith in herself and/or destiny itself (cross) in order to move forward and be successful. Right now she is literally "stuck in the middle" between past regrets and an unknown future.

That's just one view of the reading....I am sure there are many others!

:) Luna