Rainbows

poivre

Wisdom of the Four Winds by Barry Brailsford

I asked this oracle what I needed to know about my Tarot studys. I pulled Rainbow-Hope.

..."When Aniwaniwa come into your life you gain a companion who shares the best and the highest with you. Revel in this magic, be strong and know that no matter how dark the valley, you will always find direction. There is no endless night in the rainbow's sight."
..."Honour yourself, place your gifts before you and embrace them."...
This was all good.

In the other part of this section
..." Those who walk the inner realms know Rainbow colours sometimes run around the edge of the clouds. This special dance of light opens the way to the sacred, to the most ancient paths of learning. Rarer still is the glowing White Rainbow seen by day or night. This omen of wondrous promise brings all the colours together as one to announce the joining of the spirit."

Does this mean spirit or is there a White Rainbow???

Alta

There is no white rainbow formed the way a rainbow is formed, that is, light refracted through still falling rain droplets.

There is a possibility of a ring around the moon which is white and is caused by reflections off thin high cloud. There are 'sun dogs' which form around the sun, also reflections off thin high cloud. They are bright 'mini-suns' with whitish pillars around them. There are some whitish pillars which can form at sunset, also from reflections from thin clouds. I would say we are talking metaphor for the spirit here.