Reading about my fear of the night

Sonia Doris

Well, I did this little reading to see how I can overcome the fear I've always had of the night.

What I got is pretty interesting, and telling I would think.

First of all, I had a Hierophant and 3 Swords cards.

1. Signifier Queen of Swords
I can see myself as that, especially during nights. Maybe I've become to cold to the spiritual world that now I am afraid to open up? I do get the hole idea of spiritual depth determined by a prolonged struggle, but isn't the QoS more like a Xena than a spiritual teacher?

2. Past X of Wands
Yup, it's been a struggle, and I get I've put too little emphasis on my spiritual development and that I need inner balance.

3. Present King of Swords
I guess I could see it as giving the QoS Signifier a little cojones?

4. Future Hierophant
Organized religion? I get it's about finding the truth, could the hierarchy of the Hierophant simply mean multiple dimensions?

5. Advice Knight of Swords
Not to be and act impulsively or erratically, to be stable, right?

Okay, what are your perspectives on this reading? I get it's all about me and swordsing out the fear, but I feel that I am missing something.

3ill.yazi

The swords to me are about thought, and thoughts that can hurt. Your fear of the night is about your imaginings, and to conquer that, you need to marshal your thoughts. The Queen suggests you may have some knowledge or trauma which results in your being wiser, but hurting on some level IMO. You've had a lot on your plate, and now is the time to use that knowledge and experience, rather than let it use you. The hierophant suggests to me that there is a teacher or tradition that can be of help to you.

My .02.

Sonia Doris

The swords to me are about thought, and thoughts that can hurt. Your fear of the night is about your imaginings, and to conquer that, you need to marshal your thoughts. The Queen suggests you may have some knowledge or trauma which results in your being wiser, but hurting on some level IMO. You've had a lot on your plate, and now is the time to use that knowledge and experience, rather than let it use you. The hierophant suggests to me that there is a teacher or tradition that can be of help to you.

My .02.

Thank you, it does make sense this way. :-D